Stealth Classes

_Napalm_Death

Hey everyone, so i finally finished the sorceror story so that already rules out the assassin, So next i was thinking of trying an stealth class, So i'm an ranged player mainly so a player who i played black talon with mentioned that the operative is basically a mid ranged stealth class, I hear their story is really good apparently but the bounty hunter although doubtful they get stealth at all, seems really interesting from the 5 levels i played with them, Warriors would be tricky to get in for me personally due to my preference for being more support

Hey everyone, so i finally finished the sorceror story so that already rules out the assassin, So next i was thinking of trying an stealth class, So i'm an ranged player mainly so a player who i played black talon with mentioned that the operative is basically a mid ranged stealth class, I hear their story is really good apparently but the bounty hunter although doubtful they get stealth at all, seems really interesting from the 5 levels i played with them, Warriors would be tricky to get in for me personally due to my preference for being more support

It doesn't automatically rule out Assassin, though, because you could play the opposite sex, the opposite alignment, romance someone different, etc. The core *story* is the same, but playing it differently gives it a different feel.

There are two stealth pairs: Assassin / Shadow and Operative / Scoundrel, and they are both mostly melee.

Regarding the Agent story (shared by Operative and Sniper), well, I'm going to be contrarian, and describe it as a well executed cliché. The cliché is in the spoiler box:

Lone agent fighting against the Secret Masters / Illuminati to reclaim his soul.

Neither Bounty Hunter class has stealth. (Nor Troopers on the Pub side.)

• 2 weeks later...
It doesn't automatically rule out Assassin, though, because you could play the opposite sex, the opposite alignment, romance someone different, etc. The core *story* is the same, but playing it differently gives it a different feel.

Very much agree with this. I had leveled all the classes a several times since release, all as male. I came back a few months ago and for kicks I rolled a female Agent. I was surprised how different it made the story feel. Then I rolled a Female Consular and not only did it feels different, but I liked the voice actress so much more than the male counterpart.

Long story short, I've started leveling all the classes again as female. I feel like I'm playing a the story from a point of view different enough that it feels almost new.

• 8 months later...
Long story short, I've started leveling all the classes again as female. I feel like I'm playing a the story from a point of view different enough that it feels almost new.

I did something very similar to that, if I had a male Merc BH, I went for a female Powertech. Female sniper, male operative and so forth on both empire and republic. Just as you said, for the different perspective and voice acting.