Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dlcs

DoglTheGreat
05.06.2021 , 11:20 AM | #1
I was wondering what order of the DLC’s I should do, so far I have done hutt cartel(makeb) and now I am doing shadow of revanrelude, it would be nice if some people can help give some insight on the dlc order and what not.

Mubrak
05.06.2021 , 11:32 AM | #2
When you finish the last quest of a storyline you should automatically get the purple intro mission for the next one, but here's the latest story flowchart on reddit: https://old.reddit.com/r/swtor/comme..._flowchart_63/
Let us turn off that gaudy flashing icon over every vendor's head.
Let us sort our companion list and hide or kick out the unwanted ones!

SteveTheCynic
05.06.2021 , 02:43 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by DoglTheGreat View Post
I was wondering what order of the DLC’s I should do, so far I have done hutt cartel(makeb) and now I am doing shadow of revanrelude, it would be nice if some people can help give some insight on the dlc order and what not.
What Mubrak said, but a small note. The "DLCs" in SWTOR don't have the same structure and relation to the main game as e.g. the Dark Brotherhood or Thieve's Guild in ESO do. No, in SWTOR, they *are* the main story rather than being side stories.
Something you find difficult is a lesson on how to play better, not a punishment for playing badly.
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
Latest patch notes at http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes

mike_carton
05.07.2021 , 12:28 AM | #4
The Gamepedia has a short article on Story progression. The picture at the top right of the article shows it clearly. Click on it thrice for different resolutions and sizes of the picture. It shows the main path in thick white arrows. Sometimes the path diverges in which case the Republic path is shown in blue arrows and the Imperial one in red arrows. The elements of the picture are color-coded and there is a legend.
A "Forum troll" posts outrageous messages to bait people into answering, to sow discord and to derail the discussion. Don't feed the troll, add to your Ignore List.