New player, need help

Poslednyi_Iz_Vas

Returned here after 5 years, became a sub and created a new 60 lvl character to play knights of the fallen empire without ending story and other expansions, I want to start Shadow of Revan, but can't find it in my ship's mission panel, also I can't talk to that droid who can give this mission, what can I do?

I regret to inform you that both the 'Prelude' and main 'Shadow of Revan' storylines are among those that are locked out if you use a token to create a character at level 60, you won't be able to play them on that character.

This link should give you more information on what storylines are and aren't available for token-created characters or characters that have started the 'Knights' or subsequent expansions:

https://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/wiki/story#wiki_quests_not_available_after_starting_kotfe

Edited by turbomagnus

When you start at level 60 you can't go back and do anything before fallen empire everything is auto-completed

Not quite true. The insta60 start autocompletes the class story, the class-companion stories and the Forged Alliances (Prelude to Revan) - Shadow of Revan (Rishi and Yavin) - Rise of the Emperor (Ziost) sequence, and *nothing* else. You can still do the Ilum and Makeb stories and Oricon.

I regret to inform you that both the 'Prelude' and main 'Shadow of Revan' storylines are among those that are locked out if you use a token to create a character at level 60, you won't be able to play them on that character.

This link should give you more information on what storylines are and aren't available for token-created characters or characters that have started the 'Knights' or subsequent expansions:

https://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/wiki/story#wiki_quests_not_available_after_starting_kotfe

Thanks for help