What are the top three dps in 6.2, and then what are the top three dps in order?

Letsjet

Since 6.2: what are the top three dps in 6.2, and, then, what are the top three dps in order in order that have a heal tree?

I' not going to max out to NiM gear and will only pvp occasionally.) I have them all at 70 and am thinking about priority gearing.

There are a total of 3 healing Disciplines in the game for the Republic side (with mirror Disciplines on the Imperial side). They're all different in how they play, especially Sawbones/Medicine.

Jedi Consular -> Sage -> Seer (Imp side is Corruption)

Smuggler -> Scoundrel -> Sawbones (Imp side is Medicine)

Trooper -> Commando -> Combat Medic (Imp side is Bodyguard)

All DPS Disciplines are good at clearing solo PvE content and up to SM Operations. You can just choose the ones you like to play. If you're serious about PvP, the PvP channel is good to look through; Operative Disciplines seem to be the flavor of the month.

Edited by mike_carton

• 1 month later...
I'm not sure how to read parsely. SO what 3 classes are top DPS for each tier you were talking about?

press the "max" below 6500000 and they will sort by dps, then you can look into the rankings of the dps classes, the 6.5m number refers to the hp of the dummy used for the parse, the higher one and the two lower ones are not really used by any large amount of players so the statistics from those are not correct

the rest should be pretty simple to figure out but if you got more questions just ask

Edited by RikuvonDrake

press the "max" below 6500000 and they will sort by DPS, then you can look into the rankings of the DPS classes, the 6.5m number refers to the hp of the dummy used for the parse, the higher one, and the two lower ones are not really used by any large amount of players so the statistics from those are not correct

the rest should be pretty simple to figure out but if you got more questions just ask

That's crazy so PT is at the bottom? I thought they were top DPS? From what I see it's Watchman / Annihilation, Dirty Fighting / Virulence, Vigilance / Vengeance.

Edited by jedi_ezra