Galactic Seasons tokens

YaddleTwo

I admit the whole thing kind of gives me a mild headache so even though I've tried to read all up on it all a lot hasn't clicked yet.

But the tokens themselves are they supposed to show in your inventory wallet or what? Because I'm pretty sure I've earned several but I've not seen them either so I'm confused how this works?

Like I went to go buy stuff from the vendor but it showed i didn't even have 1, maybe I need an idiots guide to GS but can someone give me a tl:dr kinda version by chance? I'd appreciate it!

I admit the whole thing kind of gives me a mild headache so even though I've tried to read all up on it all a lot hasn't clicked yet.

But the tokens themselves are they supposed to show in your inventory wallet or what? Because I'm pretty sure I've earned several but I've not seen them either so I'm confused how this works?

Like I went to go buy stuff from the vendor but it showed i didn't even have 1, maybe I need an idiots guide to GS but can someone give me a tl:dr kinda version by chance? I'd appreciate it!

if you have any Galactic Season Tokens is shown in your inventory under your currency tab (press I and there you have your actual inventory, a tab with mission items and a tab where all your currencies are listed)

EDIT: https://swtorista.com/articles/swtor-galactic-seasons-guide-and-rewards/ this guide from Swtorista should be helpful as well

Edited by Dekibra