Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Class storyline order by planet for altoholics (and others)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Class storyline order by planet for altoholics (and others)

Malignus
12.30.2019 , 06:48 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
Your presumption is correct. The "breadcrumb" droid for D7 is on Ilum, which in the normal flow happens between Chapter 3 (Belsavis to Corellia plus post-Corellia events like Darth T on Korriban) and Chapter 4 (Rise of the Hutt Cartel).
I've never been on Ilum. :-D Many class story guides incorrectly put directive 7 before Corellia.

Kaigeos
07.23.2020 , 05:38 PM | #22
So nothing past Corellia, this could use some updating. I'm a returning player, and just wanna take the missions off the ship terminal in the order they belong.
Use my referral link to get 7 Free Days Subscription and stuff.
Living Force (guild)
There is Freedom in Life, there is Purpose in Death, the Force is all things and I am the Force

Goreshaga
07.23.2020 , 06:46 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaigeos View Post
So nothing past Corellia, this could use some updating. I'm a returning player, and just wanna take the missions off the ship terminal in the order they belong.
Post class story is the same for every class and gives something like this (not counting ops as i haven't played them, i don't necessarily know where to place them, so someone else could be more accurate than me on this) :
- Illum
- Rise of the Hutt Cartel (Makeb)
- The Dread War (Oricon, if you don't intend to play the associated ops, then, i'd say to leave this one out or go there only for the dailies/weeklies)
- Forged Alliances : Korriban & Tython FPs, then Manaan, then Legacy of the Rakata (Rakata Prime)
- Shadow of Revan : Rishi + Yavin
- Rise of the Emperor (Ziost)
- Knights of the Fallen Empire
- Knights of the Eternal Throne
- "The traitor arc" : The War for Iokath, Crisis on Umbara, A Traitor Among the Chiss & The Nathema Conspiracy
- Jedi Under Siege (leads to short story bits called Hearts & Minds, and Mysterious Observers)
- Onslaught (leads to a short story bit called The Task at Hand)

And that's where we're at for now.
In need of more Arcann, Aric, Torian, Vector, and a lot, lot, lot more Theron.
There's nothing like geting too much Theron

My characters

Kaigeos
08.07.2020 , 07:29 PM | #24
Thanks so much for this list. that would explain now why Oricon got skipped in the story progression, I guess completely optional. I don't even do Dailys or Operations, my end game, is Flashpoints and Heroics.

Quote: Originally Posted by Goreshaga View Post
Post class story is the same for every class and gives something like this (not counting ops as i haven't played them, i don't necessarily know where to place them, so someone else could be more accurate than me on this) :
- Illum
- Rise of the Hutt Cartel (Makeb)
- The Dread War (Oricon, if you don't intend to play the associated ops, then, i'd say to leave this one out or go there only for the dailies/weeklies)
- Forged Alliances : Korriban & Tython FPs, then Manaan, then Legacy of the Rakata (Rakata Prime)
- Shadow of Revan : Rishi + Yavin
- Rise of the Emperor (Ziost)
- Knights of the Fallen Empire
- Knights of the Eternal Throne
- "The traitor arc" : The War for Iokath, Crisis on Umbara, A Traitor Among the Chiss & The Nathema Conspiracy
- Jedi Under Siege (leads to short story bits called Hearts & Minds, and Mysterious Observers)
- Onslaught (leads to a short story bit called The Task at Hand)

And that's where we're at for now.
Use my referral link to get 7 Free Days Subscription and stuff.
Living Force (guild)
There is Freedom in Life, there is Purpose in Death, the Force is all things and I am the Force

Enskojare
10.08.2020 , 03:26 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Dawgtide View Post

I. Belsavis - We know the Dread Master's are freed here. And the World Razor is destroyed or contained too. The last characters (Agent and Knight) do this if trying to stay in character. It is fairly obvious the first 3 stories take place at almost the same time. The rest are not as clear, but I tried to piece them together.

Consular, Hunter, Smuggler, Inquisitor, Warrior, Trooper, Knight, Agent

Spoiler

How do we know it was the Agent who freed the Dread Masters if we're staying in character? I didn't find anything in their story that indicated the Dread Masters were still trapped around that time. In fact, I would argue that the Sith Warrior could have freed them because of what Servant One says when you arrive on Belsavis to kill Darth Ekkage who was sealed away deep in the prison planet.

"To crack the door to Belsavis, the Emperor has directed his guardsmen to coordinate extractions from the prison planet. A clever cover." The extractions are a cover because Vitiate is really prioritizing Ekkage being killed, but said extractions could easily involve the Dread Masters being freed to keep his true goal of Darth Ekkage's death a secret.

I have to ask the same thing about the Knight being the one who defeats Jokull and why no one else (with the exception of the Hunter) could have defeated him, as well as why the Smuggler is the one who defeats Darth Decimus.

I also want to point out that Sand Demons are a species, so the Warrior doesn't have to spare the one they encounter.

I would argue that all characters are able to do the planet stories because they seem to visit them at the same time because there are numerous tie-ins to the stories. It's mentioned in the BH story that the Dread Masters haven't been released yet, and the BH is later told on Voss that Fadith-Ki can help them complete the Trials on Voss since Redrish is going there. (Fadith-Ki is part of the Imp Voss story.)

As for Corellia, Satele basically tells the JK to do their Class Story and the Planet Arc. So wouldn't the JK be a fine candidate for completing the Corellia story as well in that case? Also, Servant One mentions to the SW that Darth Serevin can help them gain access to Voss and that the Wrath can help Serevin out with the Planet story.

Malignus
10.10.2020 , 02:50 PM | #26
In this guide are Planetary stories messed with Class Stories and finale with Corellia story arc, but it is still good and interesting guide. Dread masters are freed no matter which class do this - it is planetary story line. Actually, there are only few storyline establishing moment, most of the on Corellia.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Kyndreille
02.25.2021 , 12:29 AM | #27
So I'm starting a playthrough following the OP's route. And I was wondering what made the more sense for RP / Story purposes. Lets take DK for an example. Would you finish the Bounty Hunter entire story on DK before starting the next one OR it would actually make more sense if they all landed one story mission from each other and keep rotating while playing. I want the RP / Story answer. I know rotating non-stop is less than ideal but I will do it, if it would somehow make more sense. Thanks

eldefail
02.25.2021 , 10:48 AM | #28
I'd just feel it out as you go. Some missions feel like a good stopping point to take a break, and some are just an extension of the previous mission and stopping in between might make the story lose momentum.

Malignus
03.13.2021 , 03:10 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Kyndreille View Post
So I'm starting a playthrough following the OP's route. And I was wondering what made the more sense for RP / Story purposes. Lets take DK for an example. Would you finish the Bounty Hunter entire story on DK before starting the next one OR it would actually make more sense if they all landed one story mission from each other and keep rotating while playing. I want the RP / Story answer. I know rotating non-stop is less than ideal but I will do it, if it would somehow make more sense. Thanks
Sorry for late answer. I think that best for solo seeing the whole picture is rotating. Actually, some Side missions / Heroics have sense for just one class. But if I consider only Class Stories, then all Classes arriving at the same time on DK and go to their bases.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

The order changes on each planet and I plan do some order like this, because I want to try rotation myself. :-)

opingebr
06.23.2022 , 03:15 AM | #30
Anyone got a good suggestion wrt to the Rishi class quests?