Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

Citnes
12.13.2011 , 09:59 AM | #1541
Quote: Originally Posted by blinkster View Post
hey guys did you know typing in huge yellow caps will get you your invite faster?
thx for info bra

Eloise
12.13.2011 , 09:59 AM | #1542
I take this update as: "I'm Terribly sorry, but you wont get any early acess, unless you pre-ordered on the second when pre-order was available."

See you on the 20th december i guess, atleast i got a yellow colorstone YAY!

Vitalla
12.13.2011 , 09:59 AM | #1543
It's not terribly important to me whether I get access now or some other day, but I'm very upset that I haven't been told when I would get it.

Any disruption to my sleep schedule causes me to get a migraine. I preordered and registered the CE on July 22nd and got up at 4am this morning expecting to receive access to the game. I knew I would get a migraine, but it would be worth it to get the character names I wanted. Well, I have the migraine, but no access. You guys think this isn't a queue? It is one, and I've been sitting in it for 4 hours now, only with no feedback whatsoever as to how long I'll be in it.

I'm sick as a dog, and I have to work today. Thanks for nothing, Bioware. Worst launch ever.

Nevzo
12.13.2011 , 09:59 AM | #1544
I dont even like star wars i like mmo's

some of you seriously need to get a grip on reality

Noveos
12.13.2011 , 09:59 AM | #1545
Quote: Originally Posted by b_skrilla View Post
^ Possibly my favorite post I've ever seen on a gaming forum. I get so sick of my "Participation Trophy" peers. But we ain't all like that
Exactly. Maybe if we're lucky, the people claiming that they're quitting will actually follow through.

Crescent
12.13.2011 , 09:59 AM | #1546
I wonder how many people that are at work today trolling their emails for their access invitation will fake some kind of stomach flu to get home early when it finally hit's their inbox?

BadDawGe
12.13.2011 , 09:59 AM | #1547
yeah, Surprised I don't see that 'waiting room' thing we were getting the other day.

Quote: Originally Posted by Herdsnerfs View Post
On the bright side, their forums can handle quite a load.
============ ============ -{ }-============ ============
"If you are not with me, then you're my enemy."
=========== =========== =========== =========== ===========

chasshadow
12.13.2011 , 09:59 AM | #1548
Quote: Originally Posted by decypher View Post
well you just have to look at when STO came out...they open the flood gates and boom! server crash! i think bioware is doing a very good job pulling off a very hard game to satisfy the star wars fans.
Here Here. Horray for some a sensible post.

EvilZeRo
12.13.2011 , 09:59 AM | #1549
my preorder is 22/7 and im not in yet i think this deployment is gonna take a really long time.
-=/After time adrift among open stars,along tides of light and through shoals of dust, I will return to where I began\=-

Ziulek
12.13.2011 , 09:59 AM | #1550
Why ppl says Preorder its a Gift you pay 5 EU for it .....