Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

Xzaion
12.13.2011 , 09:55 AM | #1451
Quote: Originally Posted by Nevzo View Post
I'm pretty disgusted to be honest. I assumed by the wording on the website that if I pre-ordered I would be able to play UP TO 5 days earlier if I wanted too... where the heck is my invite???

Pre order is a pre order, i'm shocked the company is so mis-leading in their product.

If I don't get in the next day or so, i'm cancelling because if this is anything to go by the companies behaviour then I for sure will not be playing the game.
Yes you will probably get 5 days as of right now it is 7 days, also i would like to say **** and cancel no one cares.

cartooncat
12.13.2011 , 09:55 AM | #1452
Quote: Originally Posted by Demolitionlover View Post
I really don't get all this nerd rage when the advertisement said and they're starting the early access SEVEN days early

///munches popcorn

///this is almost as good as FARK.com comments!
Yep. That is the part a bit beyond me. But...whatever.

Rhyltran
12.13.2011 , 09:56 AM | #1453
Quote: Originally Posted by Nevzo View Post
I'm sorry but you're wrong.

Wording like this is completely ambiguous, I assumed it meant I have the chance to play UP TO 5 days early if I wanted to..
You can't do "anything" when it's an assumption on your part. Oh, and many lawsuits are won by using "wording." it always gets people. Anyway, it was very smart of them to do a staggered release. If they just opened the flood gates it'd be a nightmare.

Amigwyn
12.13.2011 , 09:56 AM | #1454
Thanks for the update and a little insight on how the process is going. I probably won't get in early access at all since I pre-ordered the CE and had to wait to get the money together ... my order wasn't early and the code didn't arrive until OCTOBER!!

I know this is new territory for BW so I won't give much grief on the way it was handled, but I do hope they learned from their mistakes and there isn't a repeat of the issues people are currently experiencing.

To all those that make it into Early Access, grats!

Ashlotte
12.13.2011 , 09:56 AM | #1455
Quote: Originally Posted by FeroXs View Post
Lots of EU peeps have logged in.
Oh, who cares if the EU get it or not? They get their CEs on the gosh darned 15th while we, the Americans, get it sometimes AFTER the 20th(for the unsung hundred of thousands who pre-ordered online). Should be the other way around if you ask me...but, anything's better than being an Aussie or Kiwi.

Boy, do I feel so wretched inside when I think of our Red Zone friend's predicament...

Austentacious
12.13.2011 , 09:56 AM | #1456
Quote: Originally Posted by asmodyus View Post
You could be an idiot like me and preoder the game 7 am on july 21st and forgot the register the code until Aug 30th.
I like you. That was silly, but you blamed yourself - not EA / Bioware / Fanbois / Noobs.
It's refreshing.

EvilGoodOne
12.13.2011 , 09:56 AM | #1457
Quote: Originally Posted by Urielx View Post
With the amount of illiteracy here it's no wonder America is doomed!
Implying everyone here is American.

ChuckThePug
12.13.2011 , 09:56 AM | #1458
Quote: Originally Posted by Bytemare View Post
Force is definitely not with us atm...

I laughed.

XkodiakX
12.13.2011 , 09:56 AM | #1459
If this was D-day I would want to be in a later wave

Wargolem
12.13.2011 , 09:56 AM | #1460
Reality : 3.5 hours Server stability is not an issue
They are just waiting for people to clear the starter areas so the zone wont lag
We are waiting so people can level up with no lag
Gun - Shrapnel - Wargolem
BH - IA