Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

highflyingduck
12.13.2011 , 09:54 AM | #1431
HAHA, I should go through with a pen and paper and take names down and ask people are you "...." on the forums, and not play with any of the crybabies in this thread!

valkour
12.13.2011 , 09:54 AM | #1432
We are going to blow this thread up with all the traffic!!!

JohnAsh
12.13.2011 , 09:54 AM | #1433
Quote: Originally Posted by Pestwulf View Post
you can already do this, it's called the Dev Tracker. Just go to the top form level and use the Dev Tracker. I love the condensed version of it, perfect for what you are wanting.
Apologies, somewhat naive as to the use of these forums! Many thanks!

deathlul
12.13.2011 , 09:54 AM | #1434
I'm a little nervous about the amount of qq on this forum. Not surprised, but nervous. Starting to think all the little wow babies are going to muck up this good game with their constant complaining. First world problems man.

Ecrofeht
12.13.2011 , 09:55 AM | #1435
Quote: Originally Posted by pubkin View Post
The internetz can't keep up with this thread.

Fact: This thread will win a gold medal in London.
^^ This.
I Sense a Disturbance in teh Force..

Lilgoblingrrl
12.13.2011 , 09:55 AM | #1436
Quote: Originally Posted by Staavis_SC View Post
Woohoo, got my Early Access notification!

So tonight, after work and after the basketball game I'm going to, I'll be heading out to that galaxy far, far away!

My saga begins!
No fair! I want his spot since he's not using it!!!!
"R2 says the chances of survival are 725... to one"

Zikarus
12.13.2011 , 09:55 AM | #1437
Quote: Originally Posted by BadDawGe View Post
Hey Zikarus,

Under "CODE REDEMPTION HISTORY" I have two listings. My first pre-order date and then the early access listed for Nov 2nd as well. I think you might be seeing this?
Yes that's exactly what i'm seeing, which is strange because the code was delivered to me on 24th July and i remember putting it in straight away.

Do you know what is up with that Bad?

tsiper
12.13.2011 , 09:55 AM | #1438
YEs finally its here launch day I so can't wait to play Bioware you RULE and so does this game!!!!!!! Thank you so much for all you have done to give us the coolest star wars experience since the original Trilogy!!!!!!!!!
Ouch! That stings! (Tobros of Republic Echelon)
COLLECTORS EDITION!!!!!

Syralus
12.13.2011 , 09:55 AM | #1439
Quote: Originally Posted by dLoo_bot View Post
this is the biggest pile of bantha fodder. no where did i read when pre-ordering that there would be some special order of availablitity to early access. my biggest reason for pre ordering was to get early access. so you pre order, DONT get early game access. instead, now i get to wait for an email. that sounds so fun. doesnt even sound like i'll get it today.

flame me idc. im disappointed in you SWTOR. if this is more stress testing, you shoulda had this all taken care of already PRIOR to your promise of early game access with the stupid purchase of a pre order. i feel lied to lol
You've only been lied to if you don't get to play before release. They never guaranteed everyone with a pre-order would get to start today.

rangccom
12.13.2011 , 09:55 AM | #1440
Why is everyone QQing? They said UP to 5 days of game access. It is 7 days until launch. Everyone that wants to QQ, wait until Thursday