Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

Danseol
12.13.2011 , 09:50 AM | #1341
Yay! After the long wait we are finally ready to begin our journey which started a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away.

I am so excited!

Yay!

Grader
12.13.2011 , 09:50 AM | #1342
It will be funny when the first to 50 starts touting him/herself... Grats for beating out the other 20 people invited in wave 1!

EvilGoodOne
12.13.2011 , 09:50 AM | #1343
Quote: Originally Posted by JustTed View Post
You're a child with ADHD. Get some patience. You know when you'll be in, between now and then 19th. If you need to know more, you're a punk child who needs to grow up.

"Biodrones." How can we get an MMO without all thee damn children?
Biodrone in a nutshell.

Anyways, i'd like to play game now, bioware.

KitOnlyHuman
12.13.2011 , 09:50 AM | #1344
Just because I feel that reading all these posts is gonna make me rip out my hair, I'm going to say this.

You expected to play on the 20th. They try to do something enjoyable, open early for those that have been waiting longer for this game, and you guys rip them apart. It's not just about caution, and yes there are some people that had pre-order problems and game code problems.

But it doesn't change the fact they are trying to do something enjoyable for us, let us play early, and many of you can't even respect that. Seems to me that these flamers are just greedy and throwing their tantrums while the more mature group of people are waiting it out.

I have a lot of respect for this gaming company after reading this thread and many others like it. Keep up your strength Mr. Reid. =)

Ashlotte
12.13.2011 , 09:50 AM | #1345
Quote: Originally Posted by judiahswtor View Post
i went outside....cold! Skyrim it is then.
I used to go outside just like you, then I took an arrow in the knee.

Zackrael
12.13.2011 , 09:51 AM | #1346
The same here. reedem on saturday, got game half hour ago and that's my only free day this week. but it is worth it.

Rhyltran
12.13.2011 , 09:51 AM | #1347
Quote: Originally Posted by Jakegnosis View Post
Seriously. It is utter garbage.
No it isn't. It's a damn good idea.

Qua-Sar-Rin
12.13.2011 , 09:51 AM | #1348
This thread has fallen to the Dark Side.
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. Suffering leads to Yoda in a studded jedi robe asking "Who's your Jedi Master?"

MaGicBush
12.13.2011 , 09:51 AM | #1349
Quote: Originally Posted by HexCaliber View Post
You did not pay up front with Origin, you paid a deposit of $5, you will not be charged for the remaining balance until the 16th.
Not true, I already got charged $60 the day I pre-ordered from origin.

Lezran
12.13.2011 , 09:51 AM | #1350
Quote: Originally Posted by HatedBonez View Post
Lame... I should have bought the early early game access but I only bought the somewhat early access. Disappointment has started for the game already. Can't just launch the game like everyone else. I PAID my money and I did it thinking that I could play at the start with everyone else.

I just hope my name is available cause that will be another disappointment.
Agreed, especially character names part............sigh, I registered my code in the first week and it looks like people after me get in first.
Search your feelings, you know it to be true
CHAMPIONS OF THE FORCE
The Best Damn Republic Guild