Help please i paid for the 30 day subscription

EnderDarkin

HELP PLEASE ANYONE. pleaase i dont know how to cancel my subscription, i want to cancel it within 10 days or past before it ends. because i dont want to be billed another few dollars for a subscription that i already paid for. Please help

HELP PLEASE ANYONE. pleaase i dont know how to cancel my subscription, i want to cancel it within 10 days or past before it ends. because i dont want to be billed another few dollars for a subscription that i already paid for. Please help

Re: "that I already paid for" == that's how MMORPG subscriptions work, just like e.g. magazine subscriptions. You pay for subscriber access during a particular period, and to get subscriber access during the *next* period, you pay again, just like you pay to have the magazine delivered (is that still a thing?) for a year, say, then you pay again for the next year.

But anyway, if you want the subscriber status to end at the end of the 30 days you paid for, there are two things you can do:

* If you subscribed on the SWTOR website, go to the My SWTOR part of the site, and you'll find a section for your subscription status. Scroll this screen way far down, all the way to the bottom. You'll find the cancel button there.

* If you subscribed via Steam, you'll need to go to the Steam Website and search through the account management options there. Note: the Steam website, not the Steam client you use to launch your Steam games.