Conquest Rewards Question

RudeDog

I started playing again last week after a 2 year absence. Got back into the guilds I had been in previously and did my 50K conquest points for each character (12 characters). As I achieved my 50K points I received my personal conquest rewards. I was expecting to get my guild rewards when I logged in this morning and did get it on one character, but not on any others.

Is this how it works?

I thought I would get the reward for every character in a guild and was looking forward to getting 500 tech fragments times 12 characters.

If you join a guild, conquest is ongoing so to speak- so the first time you will be able to contribute (and hence get the guild rewards) is in the next conquest/week.

Meaning, the best day to join a guild is actually Monday because you will already be able to contribute after Tuesday’s reset...

When you look at the roster of the guild as a new member you will see yourself grayed out and if you check the conquest points per member you will see a 'pending'

It depends when you join the guild. The "Grace Period" is from Tuesday-Tuesday. If you join on Tuesday evening then you have a week to wait but if you join on Monday then you only have to wait a day.

Another change that was made is that if your characters are removed from the guild after the Grace Period then any points they earned during the current week will be removed from the guild score. The points remain if you gquit.