Interlude

Joersgsee

I just killed the Emperor and i am at the Interlude. where do i go from here to continue into legacy of the sith campaign. i am stuck

Depends. There's at least two opportunities to kill the Emperor, and for a Jedi Knight, there's what looks like another earlier on.

Specifically: (spoilers)

At the end of Knights of the Eternal Throne, you kill Valkorion.

In the Echoes of Oblivion section, you kill an echo of the entity called variously Tenebrae (his original name), Vitiate (strictly speaking a title given to Tenebrae by Marka Ragnos) or Valkorion (a name he adopted after finding Zakuul).

The Jedi Knight early story finishes with the player killing an entity that seems to be the Emperor, but is not.

So, which one did you just do?

i did act 3 when i killed the emperor.

OK, in that case you did not kill the Emperor. You killed his "Voice". Play on. When you reach level 60, start "Chapter I: The Hunt" from your ship's mission console. If you've already reached level 60, do stuff until you reach level 70.

If you've already reached level 70, start "Inflection Point" from your ship's mission console. You'll be advanced in the story up to the equivalent of patch 5.10, Jedi Under Siege. There is currently no way to jump directly to Legacy of the Sith.

Don't do as the above suggested. Before jumping to "the Hunt", do SOR (story of revan). There should be an NPC with a triangle over it's head to start this. That way you won't miss out on the Rishi story, and Yavin4, and Ziost.

AFTER you do Ziost then you can do the Hunt.

You can also do other missions after chapter 3.

Ilum. Makeb. Section X. Black Hole. CZ-198. However, you can also do these after, the content is not locked out after "the hunt". Rishi/Yavin, and Ziost story content IS locked out if you go right to "The Hunt".