Galactic Seasons give good lagg on the planets.

Spikanor

since the Galactic Seasons have been added in the game on update 6.3 there is always on the planets where you most compleet the daily season mission always good lagg and delay in the game.

since the first week off the galactic season it was always on Alderaan where a lot off players have lagg and delay's.

and now this week off the galactic season its more on Ossus and Nar Shaddaa where a lot off players have big lagg and delay's.

and its always on the same planets where the daily seasons missions are where a lot off people get lagg.

so my question to others is also: if you also got lagg on the planets where the daily missions are from the galactic seasons post it on this thread to see if its happing a lot more.

One of the reasons that some people have lag on the PO areas is that their CPUs are marginal for performance in SWTOR.

SWTOR's old engine puts a lot of load on your CPU, especially when there are a lot of people around. If you don't do PvP or OPs, you might not notice any fps drops (lag) unless you are in one of these areas.

So, it's not so much that the server can't handle it, it's more like the crappy engine, client side, is struggling.

If you really find it a problem, upgrading your CPU should help.

(With the current SWTOR engine, you always get fps drops in PvP and OPs, but if your CPU can maintain 30+ fps, you may not notice it as much. I can get single digit fps (frames per second) in 16-man OPs and world bosses with my old i5-6600. Tons of jittery fun. 🙂 )

This isn't an FPS issue, it's a lag issue. A CPU isn't going to fix server lag due to more people being around. Telling someone "get a new CPU" for a problem that's never occurred prior to GS is not a solution. This isn't our computers, it's a game problem.

what i have see also in the first 3 weeks off the galactic season is that the instances's on some planets have become more red and full when there normal before the galactic season are full and not much instances are there not.

but take alderaan on first week off the galactic season.

the instances off alderaan are insame crazy in the first week.

that you get instances 1, 2, 3, and PVP 5.

the first 3 all red since its full.

if you now go to alderaan now its instances 1 and 2 only and 5 for PVP.

the problem is that the daily PO's in most case's its: Defeat Insectoids on ..... planet the same if you get on the same planets daily missions like: Defeat enemies or Complete Heroic missions and for ossus you not get heroic's but Complete Daily Missions in replace off the compleet heroic missions.

so the problem is on most off the planets that there got a lot off daily PO missions bound to that type planet.

and if a lot off people need to go to that planet then you get lagg and delay's since its to full on that planet and thats something not good.