Objective Meridian Story Mode?

After 30% she gets a shield and summons adds. Your job is to wait until shield goes away and kill adds. Use Kolto stations and move as often as you can, there is a lot of aoe circles on the ground from adds.

THis fight is very tough for classes with no self healing or good dcd.

After 30% she gets a shield and summons adds. Your job is to wait until shield goes away and kill adds. Use Kolto stations and move as often as you can, there is a lot of aoe circles on the ground from adds.

THis fight is very tough for classes with no self healing or good dcd.

I have level 50 companion to heal and I still die quickly. It's a bit too much.

Which add first, the high damage came from them right?

There's no trick to it, follow the normal priority.

Weakest enemies first, elites last. (that is: normal enemies, then silver stars, then gold stars, then champions)

They're weak because they are easy to kill, not because they do little damage. In fact, sometimes the weak enemies will deal out just as much, or even more damage, than the elites.

The adds can also be stunned or cc'd to help make the fight easier.

There definitely was at least one. The type you can just run over, not click on.

There were kolto's in the one-time-only STORY mode, but none in the repeatable SOLO mode.

Which is part of why I think the casual players are right and Bioware is trying to drive them away from the game. First they stopped putting the combat droid in the solo flashpoints, and now they've removed the kolto stations.

Not to mention that all the post SoR solo activities are obviously made for dps players with a heal comp. Which is big ol' finger to players who like heal or tank specs.

• 1 year later...
You should use Kolto Stations, it makes everything easier. Do not rely just on your companion.

This still does not help. I play as a sorcerer and I could barely get a few hits in on the adds before I had to move or die. And being a sorcerer you only have a couple of abilities that are in any way useful in this situation. Rasha needs a MAJOR nerf, like two years ago please.

There is no Kolto station in the area.

make sure you have no conflicting missions such as the Weekly (Master) Flashpoints, they can do weird things to your supposedly story solo mode experience (speaking as somebody who recently debugged this very problem). Reset all flashpoints, (reset everything), abandon all weekly and daily missions, before clicking "Launch".

Took me a while to figure out why I had no kolto stations, and no Tau Adair to champion for me, while trying to solo Meridian (even though I entered the FP via story "launch" and cut scenes and- even if the difficulty mode was clearly showing "story"), I was actually running the FP in master mode.:D

Edited by Mokkat

• 2 years later...
7 hours ago, Kolskeggur said:

Years later, and the bonus boss is still overtuned as hell on Imp side.

on sm? I don't remember that being difficult on sm. Master Mode it's a PiTA. you really need a group that knows what they are doing then.

On 3/19/2024 at 4:34 AM, Toraak said:

on sm? I don't remember that being difficult on sm. Master Mode it's a PiTA. you really need a group that knows what they are doing then.

Unfortunately, yes. She just spits out adds like there's no tomorrow, basically two groups of four adds at the same time. With two grenadiers plus the boss own Artillery, as a Sniper, it's horrific. It's especially jarring because it's so incredibly overtuned compared to everything else in SM.

Edit: I also just tried it in SM on Republic side... the bonus boss there is on par with the other bosses in the FP, just making the overtuning of the Imp side bonus boss glaringly obvious tbh.

Edited by Kolskeggur