Anyone else wish there were more mod tables??!

vladunk

Seems like anytime I need one its like a 30 min ordeal. I didnt see any at the imperial fleet, balmorra, havent seen any at nar shada yet. None on your ship. Anytime I get a new mod I have to run back to whatever space port fly to dromund kas run through that space port take the speeder to the city then run to the market area. Then same thing to get back to where I was. Please tell me im missing something!

Seems like anytime I need one its like a 30 min ordeal. I didnt see any at the imperial fleet, balmorra, havent seen any at nar shada yet. None on your ship. Anytime I get a new mod I have to run back to whatever space port fly to dromund kas run through that space port take the speeder to the city then run to the market area. Then same thing to get back to where I was. Please tell me im missing something!

ctrl+right click on a moddable item will allow you to mod it at any time.

***** YOU DO NOT NEED A MOD TABLE! ******

I did know this and that is probably better than what I've been doing most of the time but that doesn't help if I want the old mod to resale or pass down.

Actually you can take the old mod out without a mod table. I didn't realize this for awhile b/c the beginning quest for mods tells you you need the table, but it's a lie.

Really?? Seems I've tried and it destroyed the old mod. What's the purpose of the table then?

You have to take the old mod out before putting the new mod in. But neither action requires a table.

And there is absolutely zero point to the table. It's a beta relic.

Dragging the mod to your inventory or right clicking the mod will remove it for a cost. Then you have an empty space to put your new mod into without destroying the old mod. For mods that you are just going to trash sell it's not worth it as the cost of removing the mod is less than what you will gain for selling it.