Some questions about the latest story (contains spoilers)

bluehufsa

Hi.

I'm not sure this is the place to post this, but i have a few questions :

1. who are Sahar Kateen and Master Delorm Orr?

2. what is the holocron grabbed by Kateen supposed to do?

3. does Malgus want that holocron and if he does, why?

4. if i play as a Jedi character, why aren't Sahar Kateen & her Master ask for my help?

5. if i play as a Mandalorian bounty hunter character, why should i care about Malgus, the two jedi and the holocron? How is that any of my business?

Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...
Hi.

I'm not sure this is the place to post this, but i have a few questions :

Seems like it's about the right place.

1. who are Sahar Kateen and Master Delorm Orr?

They are the master and young Padawan in the trailer, opposing Malgus. EDIT: beyond that, we have no information.

We don't know yet, beyond what was in the trailer. Malgus was after it, so it's unlikely to be a "bring sweetness and light to everyone in the galaxy" kind of thig.

Unclear, although I can't think of any other reason for him to be there. It's desperately unclear what he could gain from it, since it's unclear what it does / what dark secrets are in it / etc.

4. if i play as a Jedi character, why aren't Sahar Kateen & her Master ask for my help?

I guess we'll find out when we finally confront Sahar. Maybe they are acting outside the normal Jedi channels.

5. if i play as a Mandalorian bounty hunter character, why should i care about Malgus, the two jedi and the holocron? How is that any of my business?

Fair question, although I'd note that your character, as Alliance Commander, has moved way beyond a mere "Mandalorian bounty hunter".

Edited by SteveTheCynic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Hi.

The machine core reminds me of that holocron that could locate/list force sensitive individuals, which we know ended up in Jedi hands circa Clone Wars era.

Reminiscent of that is how Malgus talks in the Disorder trailer about the jedi picking and choosing the force sensitive children, and leaving others behind, and how the machine was designed to locate force sensitives as well (Malgus says "those the jedi left behind" but I don' think it's a far leap to imagine i could help locate any young force sensitive)

Even a "Mandalorian Bounty Hunter" could

1. have relatives that might be force sensitive or

2. Not all "bounties" are necessarily people. Sometimes you could be looking for objects of great value - price-wise.

Sith or Jedi seem like they would pay a pretty "penny" (credit) for this kind of object.