Commendation Conversions in Eternal Throne

EricMusco

I hadn't taken special note of my crystals balance or credit balance, but I thought my credit balance was unchanged as well.

Some people are claiming, in another thread, that you might be short as many as 2400 credits in your wallet after the patch. Even people claiming they are going to /quit over it.

I have no way to verify the claim as I simply do not pay attention to anything under 5 digits in my credit balance, not even on brand new characters.

Edited by Andryah

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks,

As we have discussed previously, Warzone Commendations and Commendation Crystals are being removed from the game with Knights of the Eternal Throne. Our intention is that all of these currencies will be converted into credits on 11/29 when early access starts. Here are the conversion rates for each currency:

1 Warzone Commendation = 50 Credits

1 Common Crystal = 500 credits

1 Glowing Crystal = 1,000 credits

1 Radiant Crystal = 1,500 credits

Upon logging in on 11/29 each of these currencies will be completely removed from the game and the appropriate credits will have been granted to each character on your account. Note that there is a 2 million credit per character limit on this conversion. Please check the conversion table above, if you would earn more than 2 million credits on a character, we recommend that you spend the appropriate currency before that time so that it is not lost. If you have any questions about this conversion, let us know.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

I just can't believe you people! We work so hard for months to build up comms to buy the stuff you put out there for us and you yank it away with 24 hours warning. You people are truly trash! Why do you hate your loyal subscriber base so much? I've been continuously subbed since 3/2012 and this is the reward I get? I don't read these forums; why should I have to? If you need to communicate something important to me, you better figure out a better way. I can't tell you how pissed off I am. I feel ripped off and betrayed. I will never try to defend you people again. When people trashed you for how poorly this game was launched I stuck up for you. I see now I was wrong. You are garbage! You are disloyal vermin!

I just can't believe you people! We work so hard for months to build up comms to buy the stuff you put out there for us and you yank it away with 24 hours warning.

The post is dated October 28, not November. This has been announced in several places. What strikes me though is the conversion rate versus the new price of gifts...250K per gift, really and the conversion of comms is capped to 2M....I now regret keeping some crystals lol

• 3 weeks later...
Hey, how is the crystal conversion supposed to relate to this Locked Medium Glowing Crystal Container that I just realized, post conversion, that I had in my cargo hold? It says to trade in with the Operation Gear Vendor who doesn't appear to still be on the fleet. Am i just stuck with these valueless containers on one or more of my characters?

• 3 weeks later...