Lord of the Racklings Title - Is it still acheivable?

xBLACKDESTROYER

As far as I'm aware they are all still available. Jawa vendor sells some. Others are dropped from the three world bosses. Another can drop from the rakghouls that spawn outside spaceport. One from the operation boss (or it might be from Jawa vendor with currency from ops boss). Maybe another one just for getting high reputation. There might be a few others. I've seen them all drop recently except the one from the ops boss, but that's just RNG.

The Symbiote rakling, the one that drops from the Eyeless Op, is very difficult to get. The chances of winning it, or even seeing the drop, is quite low, even if you run it on many alts in both SM and HM.

Now that loot is just distributed and not rolled on, it makes that particular one even more difficult to get. In the past, it was my experience many folks would pass on it, instead of rolling, having no interest in pets or that particular achievement.

Edited by arunav

The Symbiote rakling, the one that drops from the Eyeless Op, is very difficult to get. The chances of winning it, or even seeing the drop, is quite low, even if you run it on many alts in both SM and HM.

Now that loot is just distributed and not rolled on, it makes that particular one even more difficult to get. In the past, it was my experience many folks would pass on it, instead of rolling, having no interest in pets or that particular achievement.

If someone already has it or doesn't want it, they can trade it to someone else in the same ops group within 2 hours or so. Of course, this relies on other players being nice, so it's best to do this with a guild group.