Promo Codes (UPDATED) (2020)

KnightKirkyBoy

These Codes Work:

SWCELEBRATION17 (M8-3R Droid Pet)

SWCANTINA17 (Korrealis Viscount Mount)

NYCANTINA16 (Korrealis Sheriff Mount)

NYCANTINA19 (Cantina 2019 Flair)

CANTINALIVESTREAM2020 (All 4 Korrealis Mounts)

These Codes Don't Work Anymore:

CELEBRATIONCANTINA16

SWCELEBRATION19

NYCANTINA17

SDCANTINA19

If there are anymore codes that you know that work please put them in a reply to this thread and i'll either edit this or make a new (updated) thread with the extra codes in it! If any of these codes stop working please tell me and i will take them off the list!

These codes will eventually expire, but I don't know when.

Edited by KnightKirkyBoy

That's probably it, but just to let people know, that the new one doesn't always 'appear' to work. If you already have the mounts, it will just look like it's resetting, but doesn't confirm you have the code already.

Also, you probably didn't really need to put up a new thread, as the 2020 one, is supposedly only lasting for three weeks. Yours (or whomever's it was) would have been fine to add too :)

Edited by DarkTergon

That's probably it, but just to let people know, that the new one doesn't always 'appear' to work. If you already have the mounts, it will just look like it's resetting, but doesn't confirm you have the code already.

Also, you probably didn't really need to put up a new thread, as the 2020 one, is supposedly only lasting for three weeks. Yours (or whomever's it was) would have been fine to add too :)

Its not working for me. always refreshes.

The Tweet says user will receive four classic Korrealis Cantina Mounts. I have already 2 from other codes. the 2 missing never appear.

It worked for me on Friday. But new character created on Saturday didn't get the mount. There was only 1 I didn't have before. Most people seem to think that since the viritual cantina was delayed a week and they said it was good for 1 week, they simply forgot to change the expiration date. So that was only good for half a day.

It appears that the code worked on Friday but stopped working at some point on Friday or Saturday. It worked when claimed on my main and alt-accounts, and on my nephew's account, but it failed when I tried to claim it on an account I made this morning.

Speculation is that the original expiration date / time for the code was not updated to account for the delay in broadcasting the stream.

It appears that the code worked on Friday but stopped working at some point on Friday or Saturday. It worked when claimed on my main and alt-accounts, and on my nephew's account, but it failed when I tried to claim it on an account I made this morning.

Speculation is that the original expiration date / time for the code was not updated to account for the delay in broadcasting the stream.

they'll probably reset it with the next patch/update

• 1 month later...