PTS Coming Down/Update on 7.0.2

JackieKo

• Dev Post

Hi everyone,

Wanted to inform all of you that we will be taking PTS down today so that we can work on finalizing Weapons in Outfitter for 7.0.2. Thank you to everyone who has offered feedback on the feature.

I know that many of you have asked when 7.0.2 is coming. While I cannot provide a specific date at this time, know that we are targeting 7.0.2 to be deployed in the coming weeks. When we are able to share a specific date, time, and estimated downtime, we will be posting that info on the forums and social channels as usual.

Thank you,

Jackie

Hi everyone,

Wanted to inform all of you that we will be taking PTS down today so that we can work on finalizing Weapons in Outfitter for 7.0.2.

PLEASE clarify this!!!!

Are you saying it is currently scheduled for 7.0.2 and NOT for 7.1??? :eek::eek::eek:

• 2 weeks later...
Hi everyone,

Wanted to inform all of you that we will be taking PTS down today so that we can work on finalizing Weapons in Outfitter for 7.0.2. Thank you to everyone who has offered feedback on the feature.

I know that many of you have asked when 7.0.2 is coming. While I cannot provide a specific date at this time, know that we are targeting 7.0.2 to be deployed in the coming weeks. When we are able to share a specific date, time, and estimated downtime, we will be posting that info on the forums and social channels as usual.

Thank you,

Jackie

not to be a pest or anything , but any time idea wise for 7.1 :D, Thanks ( holding on with bated breath :D )