Voidstar lost although we got the core earlier

Snopzet

I looked around but couldn't find any similar thread. So if this is addressed somewhere else already, I'm sorry.

Yesterday I played a voidstar and our team (rep) lost it. Nothing special so far on our server (Exar Kun), since there are twice as much (pvp) people on the other side, which seem to have twice as much experience, too. BUT: the imps managed to get to the core in the first round, so our job was to beat their time... which we did. 17 sec left but we LOST...

It's a very euphoric moment when we win, since the imps are stronger most times and the rare cases which we win, doesn't count for the daily/weekly, but this bug outguns everything.

I'm frustrated :(

I looked around but couldn't find any similar thread. So if this is addressed somewhere else already, I'm sorry.

Yesterday I played a voidstar and our team (rep) lost it. Nothing special so far on our server (Exar Kun), since there are twice as much (pvp) people on the other side, which seem to have twice as much experience, too. BUT: the imps managed to get to the core in the first round, so our job was to beat their time... which we did. 17 sec left but we LOST...

It's a very euphoric moment when we win, since the imps are stronger most times and the rare cases which we win, doesn't count for the daily/weekly, but this bug outguns everything.

I'm frustrated :(

Told you guys. They either love their Empire, or they coded the game really stupid and unfair towards them.

oh I can remember many voidstars when it ended like this. IMO voidstar is the most buggy and exploitable WZ there is.

One time we (Rep) even took the core on second round and win still went to empire although they only opened core door but ran out of time to actually take the core.