Streaming GSF

Drakkolich

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Dear Drakkolich,

I formally rescind my offer to team up. Me and Dixarcs were shocked and appaled that u just needed to play with xiao verain despon meraxis and srw and many others. If that not gutless enuff u decided to flame us for our ship choices of dustmaker and mangler. Rest assured we did not lose because scouts are good against dustmakers We lost because ur 6 or 7 man team are good against clueless rycer that fly right into a trap. U insult Dixarcs by saying she was using her missile breaks too quickly. But guess what I watched the tape and she was using them very very well as you barely managed to hit her once and never killed her. Not bad for a beginner. TBH cluster missiles are not scary to a gunship player especially when he she has a shield orb. It is the BLC critical hit she care about and guess what she did a clinical job in using her barrel rollings and engines thrusters to keep her distance She used DF to bide herself time to regenerate engines to keep that distance. Of course u would never understand these concepts as a legion haven is never far away from u and your premade troupe.

Sincerely,

Krixarcs and Dixarcs

P.S. Despon I am revoking your skykaptain medal as u were a disgrace last night. Dont forget to teach the most important gsf lesson in ur skool - when u aren't a great player make sure you switch to the faction that's strongest

Since my skykaptain post got deleted anyway I am done posting her and I am ending my subscription i'm tired of getting my post deleted.

Edited by Krixarcs

P.S. Despon I am revoking your skykaptain medal as u were a disgrace last night. Dont forget to teach the most important gsf lesson in ur skool - when u aren't a great player make sure you switch to the faction that's strongest

I'm tempted to engage in a war of insults with you, as dumb as that would be, and as deserving you are of it. But I won't. You spend an awful lot of time belittling other players. I spend time helping them. People can judge that as they see fit.

As is very evident from Drak's stream, we had a 3-man team for most of the games we played against you, and when we were placed in the same match as Lucky's team a couple times in a row, we waited to queue in an attempt to avoid exactly the predicament you accuse us of. Go watch the video, it's there.

When we eventually had a 4-man team, we had two matches against you. The first one was the loss on Denon where you had Halkian on your side (whom you were disgustingly insulting to in imp GSF chat) and you guys won on the strength of four bombers that we couldn't keep up with. The second match was the Denon one where your side for some reason ran five gunships and predictably lost, because that is a losing strategy.

For the record, I thought Dixarcs flew pretty well.

I find it a shame that someone like you, who is skilled and knows how to play, spends so much time being an actively hostile, disruptive, and manipulative person. I hope you do leave, and that you don't come back. I'm tired of the negative influence you have had on the game and people playing it.

I am done engaging you in good faith. Or at all.

- Despon

Dear Drakkolich,

I formally rescind my offer to team up. Me and Dixarcs were shocked and appaled that u just needed to play with xiao verain despon meraxis and srw and many others. If that not gutless enuff u decided to flame us for our ship choices of dustmaker and mangler. Rest assured we did not lose because scouts are good against dustmakers We lost because ur 6 or 7 man team are good against clueless rycer that fly right into a trap. U insult Dixarcs by saying she was using her missile breaks too quickly. But guess what I watched the tape and she was using them very very well as you barely managed to hit her once and never killed her. Not bad for a beginner. TBH cluster missiles are not scary to a gunship player especially when he she has a shield orb. It is the BLC critical hit she care about and guess what she did a clinical job in using her barrel rollings and engines thrusters to keep her distance She used DF to bide herself time to regenerate engines to keep that distance. Of course u would never understand these concepts as a legion haven is never far away from u and your premade troupe.

Sincerely,

Krixarcs and Dixarcs

Since my skykaptain post got deleted anyway I am done posting her and I am ending my subscription i'm tired of getting my post deleted.

So you watched the video to listen for anything I said out of turn and are trying to throw it back in my face lovely.

Video link I'll be referencing in this post.

50:00 in the video. Drakolich: "Ya she was using a mangler, she was using lock breaks a little fast though."

Despon: "I mean she was focused on getting out of trouble which isn't really because I think she's fairly new."

If you think that's mean insulting someone instead of just chit chating with my teammates about what was going on in the games you're reading way to much into everything I say live sir.

Just for the record from my perspective Dixarcs used Distortion 3 seperate times in that one game before I locked on a missile. Ofcourse after rewatching the video I can clearly see that 2 of them were to get evasion because she was getting fired upon by other players but that's not something I saw immidiately in game.

The instances are at 38:30 (Clearly just using Distortion too early here) and 40:35 and 44:05 which you can see she's under pressure from others and was using it for evasion.

As for flamming your ship choice hell I've been doing that publicly for awhile now I sincerely think the Dustmaker is one of the worst ships in the game. Not sure why you're surprised I said it on stream.

Next lets talk about queue ing with 7 players. Most of the night was spent queue ing as a 3 person group and then later on with 4. We ended up with the other premade queue ing on republic side on our team and after it happened twice we waited until they got in a match before even queueing you can see this happening between about 1:03:30 - 1:11:00.

So have fun finding more facts to try and distort everything I do in GSF is recorded so I have nothing to hide. :)

So you watched the video to listen for anything I said out of turn and are trying to throw it back in my face lovely.

Video link I'll be referencing in this post.

The instances are at 38:30 (Clearly just using Distortion too early here)

38:30 nah clearly she was using DF so that she could bide enough time to regenerate enough engines to use barrel roll and go for that orb pickup which she was hoping was a blue or purple. It turned out she was unlucky and it was a yellow and you somehow still couldn't capitalize with anything more than barely landing 1 cluster missile. how can u critique some1 so harshly when what they did worked against you??

40:35 was perfect use of DF as you were not able to land even 1 blc.

44:05 same thing and I think she was using it to dodge a railgun shot anywyas

Edited by Krixarcs

• 2 weeks later...

Special stream today by popular request. I've been asked to play some games where I solo queue and push out as much damage as possible. Basically stop going easy on people.

I don't like doing this often because of the amount of hatemail I get, but were going to try it today as a special stream.

I'll be swapping servers and factions often so that I'm not against the same people repeatedly.

I hope the waits aren't too much longer because of all the swapping.

To all of you who requested this enjoy. :)

Edit: All done for tonight, had quite a bit of queue pop issues so I had to stay in one place for most of the stream. Even then I got skipped 3 times anyways and had 50 min wait to start the stream.

Hope you guys enjoyed that different style. Thanks for watching!

Edited by Drakkolich

• 2 weeks later...