Loadouts?

ronin_chi_lao

Your guess is as good as mine. It was originally supposed to come with 6.0 but didn't make it in. And it's not something they discussed with 6.2. Considering how glad people would be with this feature, I would think that if it was coming with 6.2 they'd have mentioned that and put it on the PTS to test it.

So not saying they abandoned the idea, but it might not come this year. I certainly wouldn't hold my breath.

Much as I admire Vulkk, can you summarise it in captain-dummy-talk?

It's some variation on the general theme of build templates, loadouts, whatever you want to call them.

In a SWTOR context, that would be anything from remembering where your abilities are when you respec to a different discipline, and restoring them when you switch back, all the way up to being able to...

* Save preset templates of ability layouts on quick bars so that you can switch them around and/or load them on different characters of the same class+discipline (bonus points if it loads correctly on the mirror class+discipline)

* Save gear sets for this character so you can instantly switch between your PvE "normal tank" set and your PvP "skank tank" set and your "now I'm a real DPS" set. (bonus points if those sets autoload when you load a suitable ability layout)

• 7 months later...