New Planets you'd like to see??

Macetheace

For me I think the two I'd like to see most are:

1. Naboo - that capital is goregeous, then the roling plains, the forest, and the under sea gungan city -- it might probably be tough to do, but it would be amazing.

2. Munilist - The clone wars Cartoon network - it's probably the only time Munilist has been seen - but i'd love to see that city and world done.

3. Mandalor: - Clone wars series version, just for the history and the lore, and it seemed quite a cool place when obi-wan goes there.

Nice choices. I remember Muunilinst from that TV series. Great looking city. Mandalore would be a cool planet to include as well, especially with the new story focusing on the Mandalorian conflict. As for myself:

Telos - Would get to see the full results of the Restoration Project from the KotOR games. Maybe Carth Onasi's descendants would be relevant in some way. His son was Force-sensitive if I recall from KotOR 1.

Manaan - Already in the game, but could definitely go a lot further. I guess an underwater setting might be hard to implement, but the Selkath, planetary politics, and kolto production could be utilized for more story content.

Bothawui - I remember this planet being featured in the SWTOR galactic history video series, and I think might have been intended to become a playable planet sometime during development. Given that history and lore background, might be an interesting planet to add to the game.

Edited by Drenovade

I think I don't have "I want/would like" to see planet. I'll welcome any planet no matter if that exists either in legends or canon or completely new.

But I'd like to see new planet with "environment":

1. Advanced Neon City. https://borderlands.fandom.com/wiki/Promethea?file=Promethea7.jpg Perfect example of what I'd love to see in SWTOR.

2. Half destroyed planet when you can see maybe a planet's core from the orbit (ship), so of course lava like planet.

3. Being under contruction planet, most probably of unknown alien, maybe even of Iokath but with new design, so on with different materials used to build the planet. But, because it is not finished, everything wouldn't be working properly.

Like, "natural" lands with metal places and in reverse, liquids like water working differently, holograms of lands, platforms as substitute of not made "yet" lands and places.

Also see at google for some examples of what more or less I'm talking about.

1. Naboo - that capital is goregeous, then the roling plains, the forest, and the under sea gungan city -- it might probably be tough to do, but it would be amazing.

2. Munilist - The clone wars Cartoon network - it's probably the only time Munilist has been seen - but i'd love to see that city and world done.

3. Mandalor: - Clone wars series version, just for the history and the lore, and it seemed quite a cool place when obi-wan goes there.

Please keep in mind that all of these planets are totally different at the point in time of SWTOR compared to the development of the point in time we are accustomed to seeing them in previous movies ... etc.

That said IF the powers that be gave permission it might be interesting to see some of those in SWTOR at the correct point in time in which the game is taking place. (it's always good to see new planets ... adds to the game / lore).

Telos:

Having Telos in the game would be interesting because I want to see if the planet recovered at all from Darth Malak's and Saul Karath's attack. A Sith attack on Telos during the current story would be cool too as if the Sith tried to attack Telos to reduce Republic morale.

Mandalore would be cool, it could also fit well with the Mandalorian story that just started.

I'd like to see Eshan, could be nice if that could also introduce Echani as playable species (a girl can dream).

Would be cool to see Echani and Ubese in the game.

Ryloth, and finishing Dantooine and Manaan are long overdue. Telos would be nice but I expect it to be a pit stop while chasing the next carrot. I'd actually like more new areas added to older planets rather than new ones. Always felt like Korriban and Tython especially should have been part of the endgame storylines considering their deep ties to the Force. Ord Mantell and Hutta no doubt have seen enormous changes in the story at this point too.

I am in agreeance with other people; I would like to see the original KotOR planets either added or expanded.

Dantooine - greatly expanded. I would love a stronghold here.

Kashyyyk - added. Especially if it is like in K1 with an upper city area in the wroshyr trees and a lower explorer and mission area in the shadowlands. I would not mind a stronghold here, either.

Manaan - this one might be tricky. In the current in-game timeline the Empire has destroyed Ahto City (the city in K1). BW could certainly say that the Selkath rebuilt Ahto, or build a new "surface" city (not really surface since Manaan has almost no land mass, or maybe they could expand Manaan with an underwater city.

Lehon (the Rakatan world) - there is no canonical path with regard to K1 and the Elders, and there is nothing that really says that the group we encounter in K1 is the only group of Elders. It would be neat to have a story that involves the Elders on Lehon.

Telos IV - added. In legends continuity the Telos Restoration Project was a success, unfortunately, in the current timeline I believe that Telos would be in Imperial controlled space. The Telos system sits near the end of the Hydian Way hyperlane, along which Taris can also be found.

Dxun - expanded. Not certain what we would be doing here. Czerka is there in the Nature of Progress OP. There is still Freedon Nadd's temple / tomb, but there is not much said in legends continuity about the tomb and Dxun between when Meetra Surik's companions stop the dark side ritual in 3951 BBY and when Darth Bane shows up in 1000 BBY. Could be leveraged into a story about trying to acquire something for the Empire, or trying to stop the Empire from acquiring an item from Nadd's tomb.

Malachor V - well, not really Malachor V since that went the way of Alderaan, but the Malachor system. Both Malachor II and Malachor III are mentioned in the game. Captain Barden Golah (whom you may remember from the Imp side Tatooine story) led expeditions to both planets, and Darth Thanaton left for Malachor III on some business after a meeting with the Inquisitor. Malachor III is also the burial place of Terrak Morrhage from the Consular story.

Beyond those, I would love to see Tython and Korriban expanded, would not mind strongholds on both planets either, and Eshen, especially if it came with adding Echani to the game. Unfortunately, there is very little known about the world.

Lehon (the Rakatan world) - there is no canonical path with regard to K1 and the Elders, and there is nothing that really says that the group we encounter in K1 is the only group of Elders. It would be neat to have a story that involves the Elders on Lehon.

Isn't Lehon the same planet as Rakata Prime, the one we visit during Forged Alliances ?

Eshan, especially if it came with adding Echani to the game. Unfortunately, there is very little known about the world.

We're on the same page on this one.

I think the fact we have so little informations on this planet could be a great opportunity tbh, as it give the people in charge of the lore and story a lot of freedom to whatever they want to do.

I'd really love to have more lore about this planet.

Mandalore and naboo definitely

You know how many good char screens you could get from that plus so many RP ideas would be awesome

New Planets you'd like to see??

I'd like to see the Devs introduce a brand new planet called Whinerius, and the planet would consist of the following:

1. Everyone whining about planet sync won't have to complain any more, because Whinerius doesn't have planet sync, and all overland PVE mobs are level 15, so all the testosterone-overdosed juveniles can have fun killing things instantly, all the time, everywhere, and call themselves uber.

2. To stop the whining that operations are too easy, there is a new operation to do on Whinerius, called Ocrappus, in which players are capped to level 70, but all the mobs in the operation are level 75, the operation is only available in hard mode, none of the mechanic-specific debuffs can be cleansed, all bosses enrage after 6 minutes, and if you wipe, you take 20% damage to gear rather than 10%.

3. All conquest objectives are available all the time on Whinerius, as are all weekly events, so players must dodge crazed rak-plagued citizens while running around in pod races and collecting bounties.

4. There is only one instance on Whinerius, and it's battle royale-style PvP.

5. To keep all the toxic testosterone-laden juveniles in one place, once on Whinerius, you can never leave.

Edited by xordevoreaux

For all those saying "Mandalore" I am assuming you are referring to that homeworld that was seen in Clone Wars, Rebels and whatnot? I may be totally off here, but I thought that was a new homeworld for them in that time period, and 3000 years earlier in KOTOR/SWTOR time the Mandalorians currently have not settled that planet, and have no constant homeworld. That's why they are currently scattered into various tribes around the galaxy in the game timeline.

For all those saying "Mandalore" I am assuming you are referring to that homeworld that was seen in Clone Wars, Rebels and whatnot? I may be totally off here, but I thought that was a new homeworld for them in that time period, and 3000 years earlier in KOTOR/SWTOR time the Mandalorians currently have not settled that planet, and have no constant homeworld. That's why they are currently scattered into various tribes around the galaxy in the game timeline.

In legends continuity the planet Mandalore was settled by Taung Mandalorians around 7000 BBY after they had been driven off of Coruscant. They named the planet Manda'yaim meaning "home of the Mand'alor" in Mando'a for their leader Mandalore the First.

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Mandalore/Legends

During the game's timeline there should be Mandalorians living on Mandalore. Like Taris and Telos, Mandalore would likely be in Imperial controlled space during the game's timeline, so the Empire may have imposed some sanctions on the world in an attempt to control the Mandalorians.