<Elders of the Republic> Guild for Older Players

SpinForbidden

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Active participant in GARJ ( Galactic Association of Retired Jedi ). Empowering Jedi To Choose How They Live As They Age. Expand Your Possibilities. :) a lot of fun and growing since 7.0 dropped. Edited by Tigz

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

<Elders of the Republic> and <Elders of the Sith> continue to serve as a meeting place for older, sensible players who have loved Star Wars since we saw Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia in the theaters in the 70's. However, we would like to avoid drama (we get quite enough of that at work, thank you).

Originally founded Dec 2015 on the west coast server, Harbinger. Some of us have been playing together since its inception. We have been running weekly, 16-character training operations every Friday for several years, and have other guild activities scheduled throughout the week or generated ad hoc as players are available. Both of our Flagships are fully unlocked and we easily make our Large Yield Conquest goal every week. Our Discord server has become a social center where members are able to not only talk about the game, but other aspects of our lives. If you are a 40+ year-old player interested in a mature, sensible guild, feel free to check us out.

https://sites.google.com/view/recruitingflyer-v02/home

https://swtorfancommunity.com/guilds/elders-of-the-republic-and-elders-of-the-sith-satele-shan

Active participant in GARJ ( Galactic Association of Retired Jedi ). Empowering Jedi To Choose How They Live As They Age. Expand Your Possibilities. :) a lot of fun and growing since 7.0 dropped.

You may be a proud member of GARJ but I am a proud member of GARS! :D ...Retired Sith.... One of the things I love about being in this guild is I can level up new characters to my heart's content to try different play styles, I can take a break and go play another game for a while and then come back. And you know what?! I am always welcomed back with open arms! I can pvp if I want, I love to participate in our Friday night training run, some day I'll go back to the Saturday night hard mode team, I can push my conquest goals if I want - I can do all those things and more and NOBODY pressures me to do any of it. I do it because I want to. This guild is all about having fun, playing the game we all love, and do it all drama-free. Well, there have been a few spirited discussions over whether chocolate chip cookies or gingersnap cookies are the best. :D This guild is a safe place for me and that is worth everything to me.

• 8 months later...

We have added another sub-guild dedicated to Crafting Bonuses.  Elders Forge.

<Elders of the Republic> and <Elders of the Sith> continue to serve as a meeting place for older, sensible players who have loved Star Wars since we saw Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia in the theaters in the 70's. However, we would like to avoid drama (we get quite enough of that at work, thank you).

Originally founded Dec 2015 on the west coast server, Harbinger. Some of us have been playing together since its inception. We have been running weekly, 16-character training operations every Friday for several years, and have other guild activities scheduled throughout the week or generated ad hoc as players are available. Both of our Flagships are fully unlocked and we easily make our Large Yield Conquest goal every week. Our Discord server has become a social center where members are able to not only talk about the game, but other aspects of our lives. If you are a 40+ year-old player interested in a mature, sensible guild, feel free to check us out.

https://sites.google.com/view/recruitingflyer-v02/home

https://swtorfancommunity.com/guilds/elders-of-the-republic-and-elders-of-the-sith-satele-shan

• 11 months later...

We are still actively running 16-man ops every Friday night, and our hardmode team has been very successful.  We are on both the Empire and Republic sides of the Satele Shan server.  There is also a sister guild of ours now for crafting called Elders Forge.  It is a mature guild with little drama for people 40 and older.  All the perks and bonuses are unlocked and maxed out.  Our members are friendly and good at helping one another learn the game and improve at it.  We have been around since 2015 and are always looking for new recruits!

• 2 weeks later...