Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Introducing Legendary Items

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Lord_Malganus
11.07.2021 , 02:26 PM | #41
Legendary Implants with a bonus on them has already been done in the past.
The entire 7.0 gearing system is just huge steps moving backwards.

DWho
11.10.2021 , 01:18 PM | #42
The Victor set bonus (+2% Mastery, Speed Boost and self on killing an enemy)

Breso
11.13.2021 , 12:36 PM | #43
The Victor set was always my favorite, and I hope they add it.
Metor Brawler is another one that was awesome!
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else" Ernest Hemingway
Pre Order CE Edition July 25th
Squad 367.

Strathkin
11.24.2021 , 07:33 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Baletraeger View Post
So what happens to set bonus gear in 7.0? Existing in tandem?

What happens to tacticals?

Will we be able to have multiple active set bonuses active to create player agency similarly to what tacticals gave us, and what we would have had in 6.0 if gear sets were set to 3/6 piece bonuses instead of 4/6?
I think they were foolish to take SETs out of Armor, and most we've seen in Legendary aren't always even as nice. A few class have some that perhaps are, yet still I'm surprised they didn't REVISE and take out all the 2% bonus. Then just do 3/6 piece bonus on Armor.

Still perhaps having them in Legendary Implants, you might eventually get two 6 SET bonus. Yet also that Rarely makes sense to do, because if you lost the 10% bonus offered by the 2nd bonus it wouldn't make much sense.

Old Armor SETs should have stayed from 75-79. Then they could have adjusted SETs for 80 Armor to be 3/6 as I'd think that encourage more to get them! People will always use outfit's for appearance anyways, not care about mixing and matching Armor as they suggested. So would have been wiser to leave Frag's IN for 80 Armor as well, even if the cost in Credit's Increased to 1.5m each and required 3,500.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
They DO what they THINK is best, even if we disagree... While Frag's will remain for 75 SETs, to acquire as outfit's. With Renown also gone just seems like they taking so much out, Loosing 2 of 3 abilities for each Class really STUNG, not to mention loss of Combat Proficiency!

My only guess is we'll maybe see Galactic Season's Gear, perhaps offer Mod's in their Gear next Season, or perhaps a few MOD's to depending what our Item Level is. Still it will take far longer to grow all our TOONs as several have 10+ and many more; even if it offers a few less COINs?
A constant supporter of Baby Yoda!