Are there any pvp guild that exist at all in this game at all????

Shraken_DT

I resubscribed yesterday after 7 years hoping that it's been long enough I'm sure things have gotten better by now holy **** was I shocked that the game had literally been taken over by RP players and LARPers....

I am and always will be a hardcore PVP player and I've always loved Star wars the Old Republic PVP if there are any guilds out there that consistently run on a daily basis organized war zones please for the love of God please post here or private message me whatever I am praying to God that I am not going to unsubscribe my account for the last time and walk away from a game that had unlimited potential when it first released I even played beta yeah they were bugs but this game had infinite potential but no it's filled with people who truly try to be everything that they cannot be in life I know this sounds a little toxic but that's how passionate I am about Star wars and this game Star wars the Old Republic right now is like Disney's version of Star wars the Old Republic the only thing that's missing is Mickey mouse running around with a lightsaber honestly though if there's any guilds that run organized war zones on a regular basis and maybe even the occasional operation I'm your Man I'm even willing to transfer servers hit me up pretty please I beg you....

Edited by Shraken_DT

as I said I am willing to switch servers. However- I play on Star Forge.

Most big structured pvp guilds quit around 5.x period after they removed pvp gear and made other stupid changes, like moving the west coast server to the east coast.

Those of us who’ve remained are fractured and are either in solo / small guilds or have parked out toons in conquest guilds so we could get Mats for augments etc.

Sadly, after the server merge and moves, SF became the defacto RP server. And while SS has less RPers, it also has much less overall population, including pvpers.

You could try and see if anyone from “Get Trucked” on SF is able to give you an invite. I know some of the guys were trying to get a pvp guild happening.

Or if you don’t mind the ping, playing on DM has better pvp quality and crowd. Sorry, I don’t know any guilds there to suggest.

Don't hate on RP'ers bruh. I swapped from Harb to Ebon Hawk years ago and it was the best server I've played swtor on. The community was great and there was some really good pvpers on the server as well.

If you are on SF I'd agree with the previous post, there aren't huge pvp guilds anymore, a lot of those died when 8 v 8 ranked was scrapped. However there are a lot of smaller guilds that I see running premades pretty regularly that you could probably tag along with.

Don't hate on RP'ers bruh. I swapped from Harb to Ebon Hawk years ago and it was the best server I've played swtor on. The community was great and there was some really good pvpers on the server as well.

If you are on SF I'd agree with the previous post, there aren't huge pvp guilds anymore, a lot of those died when 8 v 8 ranked was scrapped. However there are a lot of smaller guilds that I see running premades pretty regularly that you could probably tag along with.

Sadly, most of those small guilds aren’t pvp centric, they are conquest guilds or private guilds people have made to park Alts under.

Sadly, most of those small guilds aren’t pvp centric, they are conquest guilds or private guilds people have made to park Alts under.

Yeah agree they don't exist solely to be reg stars. However I do see premades running with a lot of the same ppl on a regular basis.

Pub side on SF has a guild named Vex who I see organize pvp groups consistently. Imp side SF there's a very good guild named LD Fifty who I see consistently as well. Off the top of my head those are the only two I can think of atm but there are more out there.

I resubscribed yesterday after 7 years hoping that it's been long enough I'm sure things have gotten better by now holy **** was I shocked that the game had literally been taken over by RP players and LARPers....

I am and always will be a hardcore PVP player and I've always loved Star wars the Old Republic PVP if there are any guilds out there that consistently run on a daily basis organized war zones please for the love of God please post here or private message me whatever I am praying to God that I am not going to unsubscribe my account for the last time and walk away from a game that had unlimited potential when it first released I even played beta yeah they were bugs but this game had infinite potential but no it's filled with people who truly try to be everything that they cannot be in life I know this sounds a little toxic but that's how passionate I am about Star wars and this game Star wars the Old Republic right now is like Disney's version of Star wars the Old Republic the only thing that's missing is Mickey mouse running around with a lightsaber honestly though if there's any guilds that run organized war zones on a regular basis and maybe even the occasional operation I'm your Man I'm even willing to transfer servers hit me up pretty please I beg you....

Sadly pvp is largely overlooked by the development in this game. Since they introduced instances owpvp has disappeared apart from the green event which they do about once a year. I used to love this game but now I log on maybe once per month as I literally have nothing to do.

OW PVP in this game has been broken since launch due to the engine. Can't support a lot of players in one area doing a lot of things. They could have gotten creative with open world pvp but yeah they don't care about that aspect of the game unfortunately.

To think about what has happened to the Starwars universe over the past let's give it 10 years at least that's when I noticed that it took a turn for the worst I literally want to throw up thinking about the new supposed trilogy that had just come out and an MMORPG that was literally founded on the universe of Star wars which is solely based on the empire versus the galactic. Republic or AKA The rebel alliance and you're going to tell me that you're going to make a Starwars game and MMO Star wars game that PVP sucks so bad that no one even bothers to do it I would just like to say thank you to The Mickey mouse club for showing the world how far a fantastic and beautiful franchise can truly fall. It's truly opened my eyes to the REAL forces that govern this reality. GREED, and ONLY greed. It is human greed that brings death to all things in time. Edited by Shraken_DT
Forgot to add something.

Aside from my last post... Does anyone have any hope for better PVP come the now X-pac?

There is the potential with some of the changes (like making hard stun a choice rather than default) but we'll see I guess. There's also the potential that it makes it worse with class balance, as some classes will have their cc as a more obvious choice while others have to give up something more impactful to have access to it.

Jeepers. You are aware that commas exist ? You could even throw in a line break, just to go wild.

My best guess for 7.0 is that it's gonna be a crazy like 3 shot kill burst meta in 7.0. Mostly cuz classes are losing dcds and then I'm sure bioware as per tradition will create a gear grind and introduce a new augment tier. So higher dmg higher stats less dcds. Seems like a bad combo to me. A couple decent players playing burst spec can already do a ton of dmg and blow ppl up in 6.0, gonna be wild in 7.0.

• 3 weeks later...

There's quite a few. You'll find most of us in Warzones or Arenas.

Also a lot of us focus on private group challenges or duel tournaments these days due to poor gameplay in Warzones.

Plus a lot of the 8 man team maps are a lot of fun when used for smaller scale.

Its just another one of those aspects that suffers due to poor organizational systems on the UI side of things. No place to list events, etc.

Run a tournament once a week, PvP 2-3 nights a week, and I see the same few guilds commonly.

My best guess for 7.0 is that it's gonna be a crazy like 3 shot kill burst meta in 7.0. Mostly cuz classes are losing dcds and then I'm sure bioware as per tradition will create a gear grind and introduce a new augment tier. So higher dmg higher stats less dcds. Seems like a bad combo to me. A couple decent players playing burst spec can already do a ton of dmg and blow ppl up in 6.0, gonna be wild in 7.0.

Seeings how AoE/Stun 30% DR is gone... 7.0 might as well be called "Legacy of the Stealth" It is going to be a hot mess.