Zenith romance question!

omgitsavampire

Is Zenith romanceable in the same way as Corso and others are? In other words, will he show affection or not?

Yes! I'd love it if he were romanceable! Definitely my favorite character in the game and it does make me extremely sad that he is not. Bioware, please add this in the future!

I'm wondering about this myself. My Jedi is a female Twi'lek so I very much want to impress him. He's up above 8k affection now, but the last conversation I had was around 2500 or so, with no flirt options ever. I'm wondering if he's bugged or if it's quest-triggered or something? I'm currently 39 on Hoth.

• 1 month later...
Is Zenith romanceable in the same way as Corso and others are? In other words, will he show affection or not?

Well my consular is at Belsavis, level 46, with Zenith at 10,000 affection and so far she hasn't even had a hint.

So unless he suddenly hurls himself at my consular screaming "I LOVE YOU, TAKE ME NOW" in the next 4 levels ... I don't think he is romanceable.

Which is disappointing, because I like my sociopathic fictional characters.

• 1 year later...

I don't understand why Zenith isn't romanceable. He's an interesting character. Surely if Vette is romanceable, why not Zenith?

I'll tell you playing consular is like playing a nun. There are nice npcs along the way, and not even a single flirt yet? I'm on Quesh for crying out loud and not even a flirt. It's not like my toon is an ugly troll, lol. Meanwhile my male characters are pouncing half the galaxy. So not fair, lool. :D

I don't understand why Zenith isn't romanceable. He's an interesting character. Surely if Vette is romanceable, why not Zenith?

I'll tell you playing consular is like playing a nun. There are nice npcs along the way, and not even a single flirt yet? I'm on Quesh for crying out loud and not even a flirt. It's not like my toon is an ugly troll, lol. Meanwhile my male characters are pouncing half the galaxy. So not fair, lool. :D

Male Consulars are the same way. You get one romance option (Nadia).

They kind of are the nuns of the Galaxy, love/passion being a no no and all.

Edited by chuixupu

Wow, that's disappointing, lol. Was gonna roll a male one somewhere along the line and see if they have it any better. Seriously, some flirts would liven this snore of a storyline up a little...give you something to look forward to a little after you spend hours in factories bashing skulls, lol. Consular storyline, seriously the most boring and tedious story in the game, hands down.

I actually really liked the Consular story and didn't find it boring. I didn't go into a Consular story expecting to be getting laid left and right, it isn't the Jedi way. :p

I think people are disappointed with it when they just didn't know what they were getting in to. Although I do feel you're the most limited in what kind of person you can be, compared to some other classes.

I actually really liked the Consular story and didn't find it boring.

I haven't finished the Consular story yet (I'm at the beginning of Act 2), but so far I agree with you 100%. The Consular story is very different from the Knight story, but I like them both about equally. The Knight story is epic, like playing KotOR 3; the Consular story (at least in Act 1) is quieter and smaller-scale, more about helping individuals in trouble. I love that sort of thing, so the Consular story is great for me.

Although I do feel you're the most limited in what kind of person you can be, compared to some other classes.

I agree that the story makes a lot more sense if you're basically light side. Since I tend to play light side characters anyway, this wasn't a problem for me, but it's obviously not ideal for someone who prefers darker characters. (I ran into a similar problem with my Sith Inquisitor, where parts of the story didn't work all that well for a LS character. I still enjoyed playing her, though.)

• 7 years later...