Hows the PvP on this server!?

HeadassDKO

Just what the title says! How is the world pvp on this server or pvp all together? Is it a bigger pvp community on this server than starforge? Me an my girl trying to find a server to endgame on when we lvl together lmk an thank you

• 1 month later...

There is PVP on all the servers. My best advise is to play where your normal playing time is peak evening hours on the server. Star forge is the most active server. You can see that in the number of server forum posts. However judging by the daily RP parties I would say that does not translate directly into PVP. all day. West coast is probably going to start and end earlier prime time popping. A good choice for east coasters on an early schedule.

If you are a crazy PVPer you may want to be on multiple servers for 16 hour gaming. Please get some sleep so you are not falling asleep at the pylon, in the acid pool, or at the door. Play responsibly and respect your teammates.

• 1 month later...

Wow the guy above is wrong on so many levels. Satele Shan is the most active server for end game,  which includes warzones and GSF and even open world pvp events. 

StarForge is not that. It probably has more players leveling and it's great for role players. But its not the place for endgame and it is not the place for warzones. If you go to Starforge for warzones you'll just end up frustrated. 

Also all North American servers are on the East coast. There are no west coast servers anymore. 

Come to the premier quality server of SWTOR,  Satele Shan. See you there. 

• Like 1