Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Welcome to the 6.3 PTS!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Banthabreeder
04.06.2021 , 01:12 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by JackieKo View Post
Hi Banthabreeder,

I can confirm that. The feedback has already been passed along to the team. I am keeping a close eye on the feedback and the threads being created here and relaying them. Everyone's feedback regarding the Strongholds are much appreciated. Thanks!
Wow, I don't know what to say other than THANK YOU. You are the first Moderator that really seems to interact and care what we, the players, are saying and doing. Thank you again.
“Don’t call me a mindless philosopher, you overweight glob of grease.”

Sarova
04.07.2021 , 10:16 AM | #22
I just got the in-game notice that the PTS server is going off in 5 mins. Any news on how long it will be down for?
Iokath Needs Customised Quinns - || Quinn Treats™
Darth Rivix as Permanent Companion & Romance Pls!
My Rishi

DawnAskham
04.08.2021 , 02:49 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Stradlin View Post
I think it'd be nice practice to start handing out some cute but pointless vanity-tier trinkets for people testing. Legacy titles and such. There isn't that much feedback or testers around by the looks of it. Would be nice to lure some more crowds in.
People get tired of testing half-finished bad ideas, providing feedback, and having none of it taken into account.

I pretty much log on to PTS just to see what is coming and rarely bother with feedback anymore unless I find some major game-stopping or client crashing bug.

And absent coordinating a group effort (like a guild testing an Op), it has always been difficult to test group content on the PTS - so maybe offering some trinkets and setting a few specific dates and times to log on to get them and play with / against the devs in specific group content might help.

Damask_Rose
04.09.2021 , 03:31 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by DawnAskham View Post
People get tired of testing half-finished bad ideas, providing feedback, and having none of it taken into account.

I pretty much log on to PTS just to see what is coming and rarely bother with feedback anymore unless I find some major game-stopping or client crashing bug.

And absent coordinating a group effort (like a guild testing an Op), it has always been difficult to test group content on the PTS - so maybe offering some trinkets and setting a few specific dates and times to log on to get them and play with / against the devs in specific group content might help.
That would be me. I gave up on the idea that testing and reporting anything on the PTS does any good, but I'm easily bribed. (Not that I've figured out how to get the PTS download on Steam...)

JackieKo
04.12.2021 , 09:44 AM | #25 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi everyone,

We will be bringing down PTS shortly and you will no longer be able to access it.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on the Secrets of the Enclave Flashpoint and Galactic Seasons. You will be able to experience both of these when 6.3 launches at a later date.
Jackie | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

DarasuumVercopa
04.12.2021 , 11:23 AM | #26
Hi everyone,

We will be bringing down PTS shortly and you will no longer be able to access it.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on the Secrets of the Enclave Flashpoint and Galactic Seasons. You will be able to experience both of these when 6.3 launches at a later date.
launch it next week, thx !

Nee-Elder
04.12.2021 , 01:40 PM | #27
Hi everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback .
Please ---> https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=974504

...re-consider --> http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...01#post9933501

Please.
Never tell me the odds! - (Fix SPACE! 4.0ur *Community*)

DreadtechSavant
04.13.2021 , 09:24 AM | #28
Ok, so it's coming down, does that mean an accual date for 6.3 to go live has been decided now? Or did PTS show that a lot of work still needs doing before that can happen?

Kind regards

xordevoreaux
05.05.2021 , 05:58 AM | #29
Dear Bioware:

Next time you roll out a feature, don't rely primarily on players to get into PTS to do your testing for you. The rollout of 6.3 has been buggy has hell, and that's no way to encourage engagement in a new feature.
About my SWTOR guilds
Check out my Sims4 mods on Nexus.