Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hammer Station FP

Esspee
01.12.2022 , 08:09 PM | #1
Can someone tell me where I can pick up the Hammer Station FP, some say it's on the fleet ... but where. If it's a droid ... where is the little guy. I have been over everything and can not find it. I am sure these Old eyes are failing but I am not that bad yet. Any help would be appreciated

Still searching ...

Thx

eabevella
01.13.2022 , 01:35 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Esspee View Post
Can someone tell me where I can pick up the Hammer Station FP, some say it's on the fleet ... but where. If it's a droid ... where is the little guy. I have been over everything and can not find it. I am sure these Old eyes are failing but I am not that bad yet. Any help would be appreciated

Still searching ...

Thx
Open Map, take West lift, Dropship something level. There are 6 terminals, Hammer Station is one of them.

JediQuaker
01.13.2022 , 08:11 AM | #3
On the Fleet, take the East (Rep) or West (Imp) elevator to the Dropship level. HS is one of the terminals.
You can also go through the Activities Menu, to find HS solo, I think.
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Esspee
01.13.2022 , 03:36 PM | #4
Thanks to both of you, found it, now I feel old and dumb ...

merovejec
Yesterday , 09:47 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Esspee View Post
Thanks to both of you, found it, now I feel old and dumb ...
Its fine, we all had to find it for the first time
Merovejec

mike_carton
Yesterday , 01:50 PM | #6
You press that elevator button and you get a menu of multiple levels which all sound somewhat similar in purpose (to me, at least.) After all these years, I still don't immediately recall which one is for which.
A "Forum troll" posts outrageous messages to bait people into answering, to sow discord and to derail the discussion. Don't feed the troll, add to your Ignore List.