Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Eternal Throne ending

WelbyWars
07.18.2021 , 08:46 PM | #1
Hi,
So I just finished the Eternal Throne. I chose peacekeepers and ended on the classic group shot.

We cut to Oddesdon and Theron and Lana are outside.

They say a few words. Then Lana is like, today we celebrate.

End.

Next thing I know, I am in a control room off the cantina in a story room with no prompts.

Turns out I wasn't subbed anymore,..opps! So I renewed, logged back in, went to my ship and started the iokath one.

My question is:

Did I miss some story? After they go back to the party?
Just seemed like an odd ending. Just those two and not me, the hero.

Ty.

SteveTheCynic
07.19.2021 , 05:10 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by WelbyWars View Post
Did I miss some story? After they go back to the party?
Just seemed like an odd ending. Just those two and not me, the hero.
No, the next step after that is, indeed, War On Iokath, which you began correctly.

The intention was that it served as an intro to the release of the first Uprisings (group minidungeons) while waiting for WOI to be released.
Something you find difficult is a lesson on how to play better, not a punishment for playing badly.
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
Latest patch notes at http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes

WelbyWars
07.19.2021 , 09:45 AM | #3
ah ok,.that makes sense.

Good to know I didn't miss anything.

thank you.

Hadsil
07.19.2021 , 03:56 PM | #4
I never got the scene of Theron and Lana talking. I hear them as the credits are rolling, but I don't get the scene. I've played it with all 8 of the classes.

SteveTheCynic
07.21.2021 , 12:07 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Hadsil View Post
I never got the scene of Theron and Lana talking. I hear them as the credits are rolling, but I don't get the scene. I've played it with all 8 of the classes.
That was definitely a problem when KotET was first released, but I thought they had fixed it somewhere along the way.
Something you find difficult is a lesson on how to play better, not a punishment for playing badly.
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
Latest patch notes at http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes

Phoenix_Bird
07.21.2021 , 09:34 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Hadsil View Post
I hit the spacebar and credit screen is replaced with the Theron and Lana scene.
Squadron 367