Enclave FP Feedback: Zakuul Droid Enemy Mobs Don't Make Much Sense/Are Out of Place

arunav

I thought I'd leave this note as feedback. This is meant to be a polite message, in case it comes across in any other way.

There are currently droid enemies in the FP, once inside the temple after exiting the caves, that are Zakuul droids. The particular model is sold on the Cartel Market as TY-4N, and has a Zakuulan symbol on it. They are mixed in with ancient Jedi droid models seen on Tython, which one would think makes the most sense for the FP.

I'm guessing the Zakuulan droids can easily be replaced, since, in terms of lore, it really doesn't make much sense they'd be there, and there are plenty of types of droids to choose from that don't have Zakuulan markings on them.

Since this FP will mean a lot to KOTOR 1/2 fans, and it seems like the team made an effort to get the enclave area as accurate as possible, Jedi droids or at least ones that don't have Zakuulan markings on them would probably be best to use as enemy mobs.

Edited by arunav