PvP Test

ChrisSchmidt

• Dev Post

Hi folks,

We’ve received feedback regarding the Mandalorian Battle Ring arena map, and in an effort to isolate a fix for some of the problems currently in the live game, we plan on forcing only this map to fire on the PTS for all PvP modes. We’re looking for some folks to jump in and try it out. Mainly we are looking for all of the various ways players are reporting dying to the map in the live game:

• Running out of the spawn area
  • Running against torches on both the interior and exterior of the ring
  • Running against crates underneath the center arena
  • Running over ramps

If you experience any deaths to the arena map itself, please let us know in this thread. And what was the last thing you recall doing when you were killed.

We do have some new logging implemented on the PTS build in order to allow us to isolate the fixes required before the 6.3 (and Season 14 start) game update, so even just hopping in and playing will help us out.

Thank you!

-Chris

Edited by JackieKo

Hello there,

I recently had a few bugs on this map where either my teammates or I died:

1. I placed my phase walk on the stairs and when I returned, I died for no reason (I also have two recordings)

2. Players who get pulled from a PowerTech for example across the map, die if they fly near the big torch in the middle

3. Two days ago, someone died in the spawn. Probably had to stuck due to the bug with the mission terminal

I hope that helps.

I really look forward to some new 4vs4 or 8vs8 pvp maps!

May the Force be with you!!!!

• 3 weeks later...