Lost!

Boootz

So, I'm level 73 and completed all the chapters in KoTFE. What can I do to level to 75 and when that's done, how or where do I go to start working on gear?

Also, do I ever get to command the fleet from the throne?

Check the mission terminal on your ship for what may be next.

At some point you'll need to do Ossus before starting Onslaught. While you do Ossus and then Onslaught, you'll get boatloads of gear from the main story and dailies. Plus, start doing flashpoints for even more gear. And, along the way, use tech fragments to buy bonus gear and tacticals.

Edited by JediQuaker

"A Path to Madness" is the quest to start the Illum quest line, which is well before KOTFE.

I'm not sure what the next quest is after KOTFE, or where you get it. (It's been a while since I did it.) But, I think you should have some quest or whatever that leads to KOTET, or the Alliance/Odessen quest line.

Edited by JediQuaker

What about the quest "A past to madness", it's listed as a priority mission. Is that good to do or should I skip it it there are better missions with better rewards.

Are you a subscriber?

If so, then you should be able to start Knights of the Eternal Throne right away. That will definitely take you to 75+.

If you want to play A Path to Madness, you can. It's for the Oricon quest line. If you've never done it before, it can be pretty awesome. It depends on the class you're playing. That place seems more believable for force characters than for smugglers, lol.

Are you a subscriber?

If so, then you should be able to start Knights of the Eternal Throne right away. That will definitely take you to 75+.

If you want to play A Path to Madness, you can. It's for the Oricon quest line. If you've never done it before, it can be pretty awesome. It depends on the class you're playing. That place seems more believable for force characters than for smugglers, lol.

I am a subscriber, I also completed all the chapter of "Knights of the Eternal Throne". Only chapter I skipped was chapter 16 on "Knights of the Fallen Empire" as I found that too hard to do.

"A Path to Madness" is the quest to start the Illum quest line, which is well before KOTFE.

I'm not sure what the next quest is after KOTFE, or where you get it. (It's been a while since I did it.) But, I think you should have some quest or whatever that leads to KOTET, or the Alliance/Odessen quest line.

That only popped up after KOTFE was completed, which is why I asked.

I am a subscriber, I also completed all the chapter of "Knights of the Eternal Throne". Only chapter I skipped was chapter 16 on "Knights of the Fallen Empire" as I found that too hard to do.

OK, after KotET, go to your character's personal ship and find its mission console. Look for the mission "Fractured Alliances" to begin the immediate follow-on from KotET.

Edited by SteveTheCynic

My question is how did he get through Knights and still only be level 73?

I was subbed and used increased XP boosts. I also played it smart and had my companions heal during any solo flashpoint boss fights.

Edited by Boootz

Well, I've been level 75 since yesterday and haven't seen an decent gear upgrades. Is there PvP I could go for? and if so, where is the vendor?

There is no separate PvP gear, and in general upgrading gear in 6.0+ is significantly slow if you do it by PvP.

In addition, gear upgrades come stepwise, not all-at-once. To make the steps quickly, spam Hammer Station in Group Finder.

That's it. You have now officially completed SWTOR :) .

Until next expansion, that char is done... Storywise...

Start a fresh char on the other side, do ops, pvp, or whatever takes your fancy. There are 7 more class stories to explore.

Edited by Berntk

That's it. You have now officially completed SWTOR :) .

Until next expansion, that char is done... Storywise...

Start a fresh char on the other side, do ops, pvp, or whatever takes your fancy. There are 7 more class stories to explore.

With that being said then, do I just focus on flashpoints for gear?

Up to you, ofc. I found doing the dailies/ weekly on Onderon and a few solo FPs gave me all the gear I needed. You may of course join the brigade of Hammer Station / Red Reaper spammers to do it quickly, but the grind... the grind... Why not pick up the HK-51 series in SectionX? Won't get you much gear outside of the 2 FPs, but it's a fun little thing; you'll need a char on the other side, but the alt game is what keeps me here. Edited by Berntk

Up to you, ofc. I found doing the dailies/ weekly on Onderon and a few solo FPs gave me all the gear I needed. You may of course join the brigade of Hammer Station / Red Reaper spammers to do it quickly, but the grind... the grind... Why not pick up the HK-51 series in SectionX? Won't get you much gear outside of the 2 FPs, but it's a fun little thing; you'll need a char on the other side, but the alt game is what keeps me here.

I have the HK-51 quest, I just don't have the patience to search a wide area on each planet for the stupid parts.

So, Hammer Station/Red Reaper FPs for gear, got it!