Commanders Token / Level Boost

randalthorr

I want to start a republic char and romance Lana but don't have the patience to do all the content.

Will the Commanders token work for a Lana romance with a level 60 character starting at KOTFE or are all the old Rishi / Revan stuff required as well?

Or is the other option of level boosting to 70 on existing char work?

What's the best way? Thank you

So I can skip straight to KoTFE and be good? thanks

You can. A few pieces of advice:

* Flirt every time it's offered.

* Don't lie to her. (You'll know what this refers to when it happens.)

* Organise it so that there is not a patch between when you begin Chapter III of KotFE and when you *finish* Chapter IX of KotFE. (i.e. you begin Chapter X). (1)

* In the cantina in Chapter IX, you'll see a weird dialogue wheel that has two options that have the same text but one has a [FLIRT] tag. Pick option 2 [Flirt].(2)

(1) A patch during that time seems to mess things up so that option 2 of that weird dialogue wheel isn't there. You can fix it by immedately cancelling the conversation and restarting an earlier chapter, then restarting Chapter IX. When Theron arrives, flirt with him. That (it is claimed) makes the game remember that you were romancing Lana.

(2) The exact wording depends on your class, but the wheel looks something like this:

1. I'd like to see one of you.

2. [Flirt] I'd like to see one of you.

Pick option 2. It might be "speak with" or "talk with" instead, but the two options are always the same in wording. Pick option 2. Despite the previous conversation being with Theron, the [Flirt] tag means "I'd like to flirt with one of you" and not "I'd like to flirt with Theron and then see one of you." Pick option 2.

Did I mention that you should pick option 2? Pick option 2.

So I can skip straight to KoTFE and be good? thanks

Definitely, however you might want to do SoR/Ziost for your intro to Lana as she does have flirt options - during SoR at least. I do only male romances on my characters (I once started the Lana romance but it was not for me so that character was scrapped) but remember I got flirt options on Lana during the SoR storyline.

And follow SteveTheCynic's instructions!

Edited by Sarova

Definitely, however you might want to do SoR/Ziost for your intro to Lana as she does have flirt options - during SoR at least. I do only male romances on my characters (I once started the Lana romance but it was not for me so that character was scrapped) but remember I got flirt options on Lana during the SoR storyline.

That's true, but those options aren't *necesary* to be able to lock in the romance.

And, of course, a character that is boosted to start at level 60 will not be allowed to run the Revan/Emperor stories. To run those, you have to start at level 1.

And follow SteveTheCynic's instructions!

(blushes)