Flash Point Queues - Star Fortresses

AlacrityFitzhugh

Please allow folks to queue for Veteran Star Fortress flashpoints.

Ha ha. Everybody would check them off to be not included, unless BioWare *first* did something to fix the total non-rewardingness of Vet Star Fortress missions. They are classed as Flashpoints, but they give no FP loot of any kind. No boss drops, no gear pieces, no Tech Frags, *nothing*.

Agreed. All group content at all difficulty levels should be available in the Group Finder. Including Colicoid War Games. With players being able to pick and choose the content they want to queue for and a GF bonus for those who opt for a totally random selection.

Since the gearing mechanism has changed, they can put all Operations in the GF every day, even if they don't remove the lockout mechanism.

Edited by mike_carton

I would also like this, I think the content itself is cool.

And it would be more easily accessible.

Even if they cannot put it in the FP Queue, at least they could add them as an activity you could queue in the activities window.

• 2 weeks later...
Group finder should have an "Other" catch-all category. Colicoid war, Star fortresses, maybe even eternal championship, and master mode chapters perhaps. I think heroic missions used to be in group finder if i'm not mistaken.