tulak hord server

Opiklo

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At this point it looks like most (if not all) areas are fully recovered. The team is still investigating the issue with in-game mail. I will let you know when that is resolved.

-eric

Just got disconnected with no build-up whatsoever while on the Imperial Fleet. Also can't log back in.

Eric, his has to have some consequences. You can't let this keep happening.

Edited by BenKatarn

At this point it looks like most (if not all) areas are fully recovered. The team is still investigating the issue with in-game mail. I will let you know when that is resolved.

-eric

Update: it's 0327 and the server just disconnected us all <3 thanks eric that you are investigating

And its starts again 13:53 get ur **** together....

Our patience is over....

Burn this server and move all player to malgus.

And give us 1 month free play time for this as compensation.

Its over 2 weeks with this ****...

agree 1 month playtime for this mess is the only way to go dear mr. bioware...

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

This disconnect was related to working to resolve the mail issue. It looks like we are going to need to restart the server fully to be able to get things back to normal in this case. That will be happening ASAP. We shouldn't be down too long once that process kicks off. Apologies for the messiness of the fix, trying to get you all back into game as fast as we can.

-eric

got kicked. fp. kaon under siege. master-mode. endboss down. just before we could start the last conversation. btw...position bug of the dialogue partner not fixed.

two log in attempts failed. i'm done for today. 15.33 (pm). not even prime time yet.

Edited by SoontirMorillo

I just wanted to go to Quesh, where I've been hanging out with my char for 17 hours, but the planet just does not load like the last 17 hours.

We have also just lost several emails with credits from the trading house. We had several stacks in the trading house, all gone, but we did not get the credits for anything...

And now.... no log in... ***... I'm so tired....

As I and many stated above: consider compensation. At least tell us why you deny it in this case. ^^

A little compensation won't hurt you guys, right? And of course it would put you in a better perspective, once this Tulak Hord mess is fixed...

i wont no compensation, i need a running server

free character transfers to malgus... a special achievement: survived tulak hord (title: masochist)... and binoculars as a mount which are investigating the issue.....

THATS WHAT I DEMAND

Edited by Opiklo

any plan to make up for your paying customers that keep getting denied from playing your product?

how long do we have to keep suffering from random disconnects, unannounced server restarts, connection issues and bugs until we can finally enjoy the game again?