Double Premade! ***??

Uuno

Went up against a double pre-made in NC, we got farmed so hard. Spawn killing both sides! I died 13 times, some people died nearly 20!

You know what, I really didn't care, cause its PVP. You shouldn't either. Get over it. Make friends. Group up. Stop whining. FFS its PVP.

Sad part is... when u que in a premade I want to go against them. I want the competition. I don't want to be on their team.

Bioware's matchmaking system is really ****ed up.

I would assume they wished they'd been on opposing sides also, farming bodies at spawn isn't super fun.

i go up against quadruple premades all the time. solo'd 'em all every time, git gud. especially the win trade crews, holy cow are they bad; almost as bad as the obj crews.

Whats a quadruple premade? And how does that happen when solo queueing?

And just incase you aren't trolling, no one believes you "farm" premeds solo. Got any SS or vids to back it up?

Edited by Uuno

Whats a quadruple premade? And how does that happen when solo queueing?

And just incase you aren't trolling, no one believes you "farm" premeds solo. Got any SS or vids to back it up?

you think i keep screenshots of all the countless groups of incels that i've purged from these servers over the last decade "archived" on my server or something? do you? if so, that's f'in sad dude. the only "pics and vids" i have on my RAIDs are those of my family.

regardless if you believe it or not, good players do farm whole premades out of queue themselves all the time. it's about as much fun as one can possibly have playing swtor.

you think i keep screenshots of all the countless groups of incels that i've purged from these servers over the last decade "archived" on my server or something? do you? if so, that's f'in sad dude. the only "pics and vids" i have on my RAIDs are those of my family.

regardless if you believe it or not, good players do farm whole premades out of queue themselves all the time. it's about as much fun as one can possibly have playing swtor.

Its not so much about me believing these outlandish claims, its that no-one does. There is no scenario that you 1v4 a premade, the game just isn't set up that way. Much less "farm" them. There is no "git gud" to that level of play, and a toddler can comprehend that.

Don't get me wrong, you are a good Op, there really is no reason to post such nonsensical claims, its just gonna get more banners dropped.

Just remove the ability to queue with a group from Unranked Warzones and GSF. Keep that for ranked only.

That’s a terrible idea and would kill all competition in regs. I’ve enjoyed the uptick in premade a queuing regs, the matches are much more fun.

Just remove the ability to queue with a group from Unranked Warzones and GSF. Keep that for ranked only.

An MMO only kills itself when it restricts and removes the ability to play the game with your friends.

One of the strangest things with the matchmaking system is that arenas hardly ever pop when u queue reg wzs. Sometimes I'll be sitting in queue for longer than normal and an 8 v 8 wz will pop, and it starts with like only 4 or 5 ppl on each team. Why didn't a couple arenas pop instead of a half filled 8 v 8 game? Clearly what should have happened in the OPs game is the two premades should have been on separate teams. Matchmaking is the culprit for many of he issues in pvp regs atm.

One of the strangest things with the matchmaking system is that arenas hardly ever pop when u queue reg wzs. Sometimes I'll be sitting in queue for longer than normal and an 8 v 8 wz will pop, and it starts with like only 4 or 5 ppl on each team. Why didn't a couple arenas pop instead of a half filled 8 v 8 game? Clearly what should have happened in the OPs game is the two premades should have been on separate teams. Matchmaking is the culprit for many of he issues in pvp regs atm.

yeah, and solo queue's should have been the fill the missing numbers for the group.

I know GSF has 2 toggles, one for group, and the other solo, Unrank WZ, does not have it. Just a one toggle, or I'm miss seeing another button to select.

So I'm not sure in Unrank, that Matchmaker see's a group. Well I'm sure it does, just the way it works seems it doesn't.

Rank WZ, I only know what I've read, eventually everyone makes it to play rank, even if they lose their way to it, just to get to select and start playing rank, So I don't know if there are two select toggles, one for solo and one for group in Rank. I just haven't paid any attention if it's that way.

It's possible the one side did have a group, just a band of not good, or didn't have coms, and the the match maker just selected the wrong groups to be on the side, don't know.

you don't actually need to be in a group to group with friends, if you have coms

• 2 weeks later...
Feel free to join a PVP guild to q together. Premades are strong because they focus targets together. If Randoms would focus the marked targets too, they would be as strong as premades 🙂

only seen that happen a couple times. I have asked a few times which target, didn't even have crickets reply, after a couple weeks I gave up asking.

The couple times it did happen, the match was more enjoyable , and felt like a PvP match.

Here, in this game, players play like drones if not in a group.

only seen that happen a couple times. I have asked a few times which target, didn't even have crickets reply, after a couple weeks I gave up asking.

The couple times it did happen, the match was more enjoyable , and felt like a PvP match.

Here, in this game, players play like drones if not in a group.

Yes i can confirm this, but our guild most marked the lowest equipped guys, but also the strongest DPS and the healer.

It happens sometimes that the randoms remove the marker, but dont know why 🙂

Yes i can confirm this, but our guild most marked the lowest equipped guys, but also the strongest DPS and the healer.

Yes, if you find yourself with a premade on your team don't change their target markers. We typically know everyone worth marking and there is a reason they are marked.

Bullying low geared people in regs sounds very toxic to me

Returning player. Can someone please explain what double premade and quadruple premades are? Is it that you can only group up with 4 players at a time when you're forming a premade, and if you're lucky (with your guildmates or friends), that 8-12 of you get into the same pvp match? Is there then a hard limit of a group of 4 players that can group up to form a premade in PvP, but the way the matchmaking works it allows this double/quadruple to happened?