Gathering Feedback

EricMusco

Expect to see more yellow posts around the forums from myself and others (as I highlighted in my other post). And I don't doubt that you wouldn't do it, but call out when we are lacking.

-eric

Give us act ! bring back tier 5 gear into the CG, and make it useful again !

Remove 252.

Make 258 updated from 248.

add a vendor on the fleet for update !

Edited by Syal

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Monday everyone! Getting fully caught up on the thread I think there is some great feedback in here and they are things I will take into account in trying to improve our communication more.

The one I want to highlight especially is what Sarova put so succinctly above. Acknowledgement in some cases is something I have always been hesitant about, if I don't have a real update to provide I have always shied away from just simple acknowledgement. Mainly because I don't want the forums to turn into a bunch of "we are aware" or "good feedback" when there may be a number of situations where I wont have a follow-up.

keep in mind Musco, what people want to know is very often why.

so you can't follow up. why?

for instance, the mod-locking. it's not changing "soon." ok, why?

you refused from the beginning to make the new gear follow the existing system - why?

Answering the why yourself would seem to be preferable to letting the forumers run amok with our own opinions.

for instance, if i'm wrong about you making the new gear independent of the existing system so you can shoehorn people to ossus to claim it's what people are enjoying (because it's what they're playing), what IS the reason? In other words why did you make the decisions you did?

However, let's cross that bridge when we get to it. I think I need to abandon my own caution around acknowledging issues where I don't have larger updates. It is clear that a strong starting point is better awareness by all of you that we are in fact reading your feedback, aware of your bugs, etc. and that situation is where we are lacking.

Expect to see more yellow posts around the forums from myself and others (as I highlighted in my other post). And I don't doubt that you wouldn't do it, but call out when we are lacking.

-eric

Yes, you most certainly need to tell us more, because bad news is better than no news.

You also need to find a way to not be so seemingly offended people aren't falling all over themselves to be appreciative of every minor detail you state. Even unhappy offended people have a point. I believe constructive criticism is useful in almost any activity. I do not feel you guys take any kind of feedback seriously until it's a giant crapshow.

Prove me wrong. I predict we get a month of more posting, followed by your usual neglect because "you're too busy" not managing the community. I am perfectly fine if 99% of information comes through you. Managing us (the community) would seem to be what a community manager does.

to quote a good, recently unsubscribed friend: "so you know people are giving feedback on the forums but instead of addressing them you openly admit you know there's a problem and don't (or can't) do anything about it.

Or what about situations where people are just asking for clarification about whether a change is intended or not? (i.e. your ninja nerfs/changes, ala crafting war supplies?)

telling us whether a change is intended or not is something you should probably be aware of in advance, even if you do not intend to put it in patch notes."

Edited by KendraP

Is that funny to you?

I hope they are still watching this thread and I hope they read your post, I really do. I have complicated feelings on this subject. My husband is, coincidentally, trying to make a small sci-fi rpg in his spare time and we discuss topics like this every day. I'll put this part of the post in spoiler tags because it's only symbolically related to the topic.

My husband is a fantastic storyteller, he always has been, he has crazy, fun, funny, smart, interesting ideas. But he's a guy, and he writes like a guy. So many things that we've come to expect in BW storytelling can be found in his writing. From the default perspective being male, to hot female LIs and side characters, to jokey/ugly/throwaway male side characters - it's all there. It just comes out that way, it's what he is and what he knows, it's not conscious and it's definitely not deliberate. The difference is that unlike BW, my husband is, well, interactive. He likes to hear my opinions, he wants to know how to make his game fun for me too.

My opinion is pretty simple: Everything he enjoys about a story is everything I enjoy about a story. Nothing, after our discussions, about the main story has changed over time, whatsoever. A few small tweaks here and there is all it takes to make me feel valued. Little things like the LI for a female pc being hot, and non-disposable. Like, just a couple of those previously weird, uh, high concept side characters are now flirty and cute because I like eye candy too.

I'm not complicated OR special, and I require no "girl stuff" scenes if they don't already exist for guys. Everything bad that happens to the male pc should happen to me. And everything good should too. That's pretty much it. I'm not an elaborate puzzle or an unsolvable mystery.

I don't know if Bioware cares about giving us an entertaining gaming/story experience. I wouldn't be surprised to find out, some day in the future, that they gave up caring and trying. But let's assume for now that they do care. How much of our misery could have been avoided if, when they were writing their stories, they ranked our happiness one notch above their artistic license?

Or maybe the ability to empathize is the problem. If that is the case, perhaps Bioware should not surround themselves with voices and opinions that perfectly mirror their own. Examples of this problem presenting in the storytelling are numerous, for example:

Vette, Pierce and Lana all badmouthing Quinn to the pc with impunity, even though he was/is our spouse and had been forgiven years ago. The Wrath meekly accepts people mocking her spouse?

Things like this were what made kotfe a hideous and upsetting experience for me.

I have one last point I'd like to make, quickly, because said husband is waiting for me to hurry up and finish this post so we can watch our show. I'm not perfect at what I'm asking Bioware to be better at. The Theronmancers have pointed out problems in the story that went over even my head, and I thought I was pretty vigilant about these things. But again, one person, or rather perspective, is not enough if your goal is to make your entire playerbase (or even the majority of it) happy. Happy paying playerbase.

I don't know who all the influencers are. But I'm concerned that the female playership isn't being adequately represented, because desirable male companions like Theron and Quinn and others have been made killable...while Lana survives everything (and it's always with more females...LS/DS event female reward comps, new story, mostly female NPCs). I hope you realize, that not all of us want Lana. Some of us want Theron or our vanilla romance partner in scenes that are relevant to our missions in the future.

I feel like the female players in this game are treated like a joke and I'd appreciate it if the aspects that many of us like would be addressed. For me, I'm concerned that we won't get more scenes with Theron or Quinn or others like them ever again, that it will be always Lana or some new people we don't care about. In JUS, Balkar was a great addition, but only for Republic sympathizers...Imperials should have a better contact than a droid. We want to flirt and have fun too, with someone awesome. Also, you give the guys a cute Twi'lek and a powerful Jedi to deal with and flirt with and we get a dinosaur guy? And a droid? <.< Is that funny to you?

I'm also curious to know if there will be more companions and romances with them for Theron and original LI comps? Anyone new? Who and When? Will there be more decorating and strongholds? Will Quinn get a commemorative statue? (Seriously, I'm still salty about how you guys acted when Iokath came out and it was told that people would get to kill Quinn--you guys seemed practically jubilant about it, giggling, hurr-hurring about it.) Also more male force user romances? (Meaning force using males that female and gay male players can flirt with or romance?) The one you gave doesn't appeal to everyone despite what your influencers or temp writers whisper in your ears.

I'm sorry if I seem harsh, the resentment has been building for a while and I'm tired of my concerns and the aspects of this game that I enjoy being kicked aside.

I agree that female story concerns are underpresented, both hetro and gay. You know the saying, there are no girl gamers, we’re a myth :rolleyes:).

Which we all know is bull crap. Some how the industry game devlopers are only just starting to realise this (which is good), but it sure is taking awhile for it to trickle through.

I personally think Lana is great (for obvous reasons), but I can see how it looks with regards to Theron, where you can excommunicate or kill him?

Ive never like the idea of killing off your old companions if they were a major part of your life or your origninal crew, excommunication maybe.

I also don’t like that you have decide between an old flame over a new one. Poor Theron is gutted (upset) if you break it off with him when your previous love returns and you reignite your love (ie Torian). You feel so bad for the guy that people choose to stay with him (pity maybe?) because Torian is more stoic about it.

Lana on the other hand is very pragmatic about it and is happy to share? (Got to love Sith women)

Happy Monday everyone! Getting fully caught up on the thread I think there is some great feedback in here and they are things I will take into account in trying to improve our communication more.

The one I want to highlight especially is what Sarova put so succinctly above. Acknowledgement in some cases is something I have always been hesitant about, if I don't have a real update to provide I have always shied away from just simple acknowledgement. Mainly because I don't want the forums to turn into a bunch of "we are aware" or "good feedback" when there may be a number of situations where I wont have a follow-up.

However, let's cross that bridge when we get to it. I think I need to abandon my own caution around acknowledging issues where I don't have larger updates. It is clear that a strong starting point is better awareness by all of you that we are in fact reading your feedback, aware of your bugs, etc. and that situation is where we are lacking.

-eric

Happy Monday Eric (Tuesday for us down under :D)

It’s so refreshing to hear you respond this way. I look forward to seeing many more yellow posts from you.

A quick question. Is this the best place for us to discuss or ask the gearing questions that are everybody’s minds? Or should we start “another” thread to ask those?

Give us act ! bring back tier 5 gear into the CG, and make it useful again !

Remove 252.

Make 258 updated from 248.

add a vendor on the fleet for update !

That would be good, but don’t remove 252, just make it more like the purple 234, 240, 246 sets.

I would especially like the vendors on the fleet.

I hope they are still watching this thread and I hope they read your post, I really do. I have complicated feelings on this subject. My husband is, coincidentally, trying to make a small sci-fi rpg in his spare time and we discuss topics like this every day. I'll put this part of the post in spoiler tags because it's only symbolically related to the topic.

My husband is a fantastic storyteller, he always has been, he has crazy, fun, funny, smart, interesting ideas. But he's a guy, and he writes like a guy. So many things that we've come to expect in BW storytelling can be found in his writing. From the default perspective being male, to hot female LIs and side characters, to jokey/ugly/throwaway male side characters - it's all there. It just comes out that way, it's what he is and what he knows, it's not conscious and it's definitely not deliberate. The difference is that unlike BW, my husband is, well, interactive. He likes to hear my opinions, he wants to know how to make his game fun for me too.

My opinion is pretty simple: Everything he enjoys about a story is everything I enjoy about a story. Nothing, after our discussions, about the main story has changed over time, whatsoever. A few small tweaks here and there is all it takes to make me feel valued. Little things like the LI for a female pc being hot, and non-disposable. Like, just a couple of those previously weird, uh, high concept side characters are now flirty and cute because I like eye candy too.

I'm not complicated OR special, and I require no "girl stuff" scenes if they don't already exist for guys. Everything bad that happens to the male pc should happen to me. And everything good should too. That's pretty much it. I'm not an elaborate puzzle or an unsolvable mystery.

Or maybe the ability to empathize is the problem. If that is the case, perhaps Bioware should not surround themselves with voices and opinions that perfectly mirror their own. Examples of this problem presenting in the storytelling are numerous, for example:

Vette, Pierce and Lana all badmouthing Quinn to the pc with impunity, even though he was/is our spouse and had been forgiven years ago. The Wrath meekly accepts people mocking her spouse?

Things like this were what made kotfe a hideous and upsetting experience for me.

I think you hit the nail on the head. Male writers inadvertently write from a male perspective. It’s a shame there isn’t a “female” Charles on staff too.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

That would be good, but don’t remove 252, just make it more like the purple 234, 240, 246 sets.

I would especially like the vendors on the fleet.

I'd be more inclined to suggest to buff up the 258's, rather than diminish 252's...I've worked really hard on grinding those out for my toons and it's unlikely I'll grind out the 258's.

Well, I hope that the devs will continue adding F/F romances and allow the ones that exist to flourish. LGBT women are female players too, we often seem to be considered invisible, many straight women do not advocate for us, and our concerns are important too. Especially since we have had so few romance possibilities. Edited by IoNonSoEVero

I don't know who all the influencers are. But I'm concerned that the female playership isn't being adequately represented <snip>

I feel like the female players in this game are treated like a joke and I'd appreciate it if the aspects that many of us like would be addressed. <snip, snip>

I'm sorry if I seem harsh, the resentment has been building for a while and I'm tired of my concerns and the aspects of this game that I enjoy being kicked aside.

I have had building frustration on this front as well. SWtOR started out clearly skewed towards hetero males., but it seemed like after being called out on it, Bioware was improving. This made me very happy! Lately though, about the time KotET was being promoted, things started to backslide. At first I just raised an eyebrow, but now it's full blown resentment.

-Lana and Theron starting out equals, then Theron was pushed more and more to the side until he's now pretty much non-existent.

-New dancer decos being introduced, both of which are women, but no new men.

-Hexid, Shae & Ranos all getting retrofitted with gear slots so their outfits can be changed, but not Nico. Then Paxton comes out, also without gear slots.

-Resort Wear was going to release as female only even though most pieces would look just fine on males too. (We are still waiting!)

-Then Ossus releases with 3 reasonably attractive new female characters and no comparably attractive new male characters. But we can flirt with sharkboy :rolleyes:

Well, I hope that the devs will continue adding F/F romances and allow the ones that exist to flourish. LGBT women aee female players too, we often aeem to be considered invisible, many straight women do not advocate for us, and our concerns are important too. Especially since we have had so few romance possibilities.

Thing is, it's hard to advocate for someone who is getting what they want. You like Lana, and you're getting her.

I'd be more inclined to suggest to buff up the 258's, rather than diminish 252's...I've worked really hard on grinding those out for my toons and it's unlikely I'll grind out the 258's.

Either would be good. They just need to walk back this way of gearing so that it is more inline with the rest of 5.x gearing.

It’s my opinion that you should never make such a drastic change to a gearing system (you’ve just fixed) outside of a major expansion.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

Well, I hope that the devs will continue adding F/F romances and allow the ones that exist to flourish. LGBT women are female players too, we often seem to be considered invisible, many straight women do not advocate for us, and our concerns are important too. Especially since we have had so few romance possibilities.

The direction at the moment is a positive one, let’s hope it continues for us.

I don't know who all the influencers are. But I'm concerned that the female playership isn't being adequately represented, because desirable male companions like Theron and Quinn and others have been made killable...while Lana survives everything (and it's always with more females...LS/DS event female reward comps, new story, mostly female NPCs). I hope you realize, that not all of us want Lana. Some of us want Theron or our vanilla romance partner in scenes that are relevant to our missions in the future.

I feel like the female players in this game are treated like a joke and I'd appreciate it if the aspects that many of us like would be addressed. For me, I'm concerned that we won't get more scenes with Theron or Quinn or others like them ever again, that it will be always Lana or some new people we don't care about. In JUS, Balkar was a great addition, but only for Republic sympathizers...Imperials should have a better contact than a droid. We want to flirt and have fun too, with someone awesome. Also, you give the guys a cute Twi'lek and a powerful Jedi to deal with and flirt with and we get a dinosaur guy? And a droid? <.< Is that funny to you?

I'm also curious to know if there will be more companions and romances with them for Theron and original LI comps? Anyone new? Who and When? Will there be more decorating and strongholds? Will Quinn get a commemorative statue? (Seriously, I'm still salty about how you guys acted when Iokath came out and it was told that people would get to kill Quinn--you guys seemed practically jubilant about it, giggling, hurr-hurring about it.) Also more male force user romances? (Meaning force using males that female and gay male players can flirt with or romance?) The one you gave doesn't appeal to everyone despite what your influencers or temp writers whisper in your ears.

So much this.

Giving more options to players who want F/F romance is great, and let's face it M/M and F/F should've been an option from the very start, just as much as M/F and F/M options.

But killing off nearly all the male LIs is very, very frustrating for female players who are more interested in ♀PC/♂LI romances, and well, that goes for gay male PCs as well as all their potential LIs are killable as well.

I had 5 romances that i liked very much (Theron, Aric, Torian, Vector and Arcann, though the last one is lacking content), of these 5 only Vector is not killable, but he's non existant for 7 classes out of 8.

Koth started out as a promising LI, untill he was made killable and just vanished into thin air, never to be seen again.

And please, for future story content, use companions when they make sense in the story.

There was no reason for me not to see Koth anywhere on the Gravestone (while we can see his WHOLE crew) during the Nathema Conspiracy, as i did NOT kill him, there was no reason not to talk to him after loosing the Gravestone (even more so for a character romancing him), or at the very least give a letter about that, you don't even need to animate him and make him talk with a letter, that would already be better than nothing.

In the same vein, there was no reason in my playthrough for Theron not to be included in the first scene during JUS, the faction choice in the woods, as my main character is a Pub loyalist who has always sided with the Republic and who is romancing Theron (and she has killed none of her companion except Vette, and only because there was no way to save both Torian and Vette). Then, Lana being the one to reach out to HER contacts in the SIS made absolutely no sense when i have both a former SIS agent and a Pub soldier who both know Jonas personally in my Alliance...

I liked Tau and Anri as characters but i'm not interested in romancing any of them, and seriously what was that random [flirt] with Daerunn ? Nice character as well, but romancing him ? Hm, nope thanks, but i'll pass on that one, i'd like more content for Theron or any other already existing LI though.

And as pointed out by other posters, could we know what is planned for the killable and class exclusive AA LIs ? Will they ever get some content or will they be forever missing with the story focusing only on Lana and new companions ?

Edited by Goreshaga

Well, I hope that the devs will continue adding F/F romances and allow the ones that exist to flourish. LGBT women are female players too, we often seem to be considered invisible, many straight women do not advocate for us, and our concerns are important too. Especially since we have had so few romance possibilities.

I'm still trying to figure out how to advocate for you. People who are more thoughtful and articulate than me are still trying to figure it out.

We're all working under the assumption that resources are limited, that none of us are going to get exactly what we want but we'll take what we can get. Making all romanceable npcs player-sexual is the first, obvious solution that comes to mind. But is that really good enough, for anyone? Are all relationships really the same - interchangeable? It's been a long time for me, but I'd say no, they aren't.

I also don't like the implication of sexuality and romantic feelings being a choice. A person's preferences, in this case a character's preferences, are hard-wired (as far as I know this is the case). This is part of a character's integrity, meaning, they don't or shouldn't bend to our every whim. On the other hand, I believe player happiness should come before story integrity, being that this is a game we play, not a movie we watch or a book we read.

Which brings me back around to the question of whether all npcs should be player-sexual because having dedicated straight or bi or gay relationships is asking too much. Perhaps, like the saying goes, don't let perfect be the enemy of the good?

I want you to have choices in this game, I want choices too. I also want them to be great and perfect but maybe that's not possible. I think I've just decided that I fall on the side of all npcs being player sexual. How terribly lonely it must be to play through those vanilla stories. I remember how lonely I felt playing a male agent and sighing sadly over a man I couldn't have. Difference was, I could switch over to a female agent all my problems would be solved. Not everyone could do that.

Edited by grania

I think you, Eric, as a community manager do a fine job communicating with the players through the forum... way better than some other MMOs I've played.

That being said, if you're looking for a way to improve the feedback process I would recommend looking at your customer service department. Whenever I ask them for help I have to create multiple tickets (because they close them after each response, whether the issue was resolved or not) and repeatedly explain my problem to them. And after that song and dance they usually say they can't help, and that I should post my problem on the forum (which will only be responded to if other people are having the same issue) or create a bug report (which will also not likely be responded to). For a subscriber to be put through that every time I have an issue is incredibly frustrating.

Some questions I would ask:

Do they play SWTOR? Customer service experience is good, but if they barely understand how the systems in game work, how are they supposed to understand our problems or help us?

Are they actually taking the time to read tickets before issuing blanket responses and closing them? From the responses I've received, I don't think they do. Had one dude tell me to reset the mission when I didn't receive conquest rewards.... How am I supposed to reset conquest?!?

Are they awake? These guys are operating out of New Delhi, India on our daylight hours. Are they rested when they come in, or are they taking naps in between service calls? If I was half-asleep, answering irate trouble tickets from foreigners in their language in the middle of the night I wonder how effective I might be.

Do they communicate with people working on the game? If I'm having an issue with a mission reward can they pick up the phone and ask the person who manages the mission what is going on or are they discouraged from doing that?

I had to beg someone over the phone the other evening to look up my tickets. It took me over 20 minutes to convince him to do it. That's terrible.

Customer service should be going out of their way to help subscribers, and do whatever it takes to solve our problems. Forcing us to repeatedly create tickets, and redirecting us to bug reports and the forums wastes our time and makes us feel like you guys don't care.

So if you're looking for a way to improve, right here - this ^.

Edited by disposabletoon

I think you, Eric, as a community manager do a fine job communicating with the players through the forum... way better than some other MMOs I've played.

That being said, if you're looking for a way to improve the feedback process I would recommend looking at your customer service department. Whenever I ask them for help I have to create multiple tickets (because they close them after each response, whether the issue was resolved or not) and repeatedly explain my problem to them. And after that song and dance they usually say they can't help, and that I should post my problem on the forum (which will only be responded to if other people are having the same issue) or create a bug report (which will also not likely be responded to). For a subscriber to be put through that every time I have an issue is incredibly frustrating.

Some questions I would ask:

Do they play SWTOR? Customer service experience is good, but if they barely understand how the systems in game work, how are they supposed to understand our problems or help us?

Are they actually taking the time to read tickets before issuing blanket responses and closing them? From the responses I've received, I don't think they do. Had one dude tell me to reset the mission when I didn't receive conquest rewards.... How am I supposed to reset conquest?!?

Are they awake? These guys are operating out of New Delhi, India on our daylight hours. Are they rested when they come in, or are they taking naps in between service calls? If I was half-asleep, answering irate trouble tickets from foreigners in their language in the middle of the night I wonder how effective I might be.

Do they communicate with people working on the game? If I'm having an issue with a mission reward can they pick up the phone and ask the person who manages the mission what is going on or are they discouraged from doing that?

I had to beg someone over the phone the other evening to look up my tickets. It took me over 20 minutes to convince him to do it. That's terrible.

Customer service should be going out of their way to help subscribers, and do whatever it takes to solve our problems. Forcing us to repeatedly create tickets, and redirecting us to bug reports and the forums wastes our time and makes us feel like you guys don't care.

So if you're looking for a way to improve, right here - this ^.

Thread titled "Gathering Feedback." Not "how to improve customer service."

As people are discussing companions and Love Interests, this seems a good a place to mention and hopefully it will be passed to Charles.

For the people that it matters to, all the companion returns were badly done. (I know I can't speak for you but bare with me a little).

Any companion return that was done through an Alert was short and underwhelming, and this would only get worse after Keith took over. As even the little bit of a quest was removed, lately companions have magically shown up somewhere you are after 5 or 6 years, made some comment like I didn't know it was you! I'm back! Love me or don't. And then they are put back in their box never to be seen or spoken to again, and if you do take them out to do dailies, low and behold have nothing to say and can't move their mouths.

For those that got chapters, little bit better but often very generic. One can only amaze at getting Quinn back and then taking Theron with you, or meeting your love interest, saying hi and then getting a 3 line scene somewhere in the chapter.

The exceptions perhaps are Lana and Theron, who despite uproar that Theron is now a bit character cause players were given choice, had a large number of repeatable chapters devoted to them. That is a hell of a lot more than any of the resented companions returned through alerts have gotten. They get a few lines of dialogue and then you don't even take them with you when you go places and instead pick up a new companion on Ossus. Even the bonus companions got more dialogue as you could ask them questions after you recruited them.

So for many Alert companions it has been done very poorly, they have no real impact, no relevance and even less feeling of being part of the characters existence. They deserve so much more, and for those that rightly point to there being no development in the game any more, for those that companions matter to they likely have alts. So that companion isn't for 1 8th of players, chances are each of those companions will make it worth taking a character through the entire chapter to see how it plays out with that companion/character make up.

The other thing with companions is the lack of customization, this all seems to have stopped. Just as people like their characters to look how they like, the same can be said for their companions. I know most mine ware what clothing I think looks good on them (no surprise most is CM purchased as it often has the best look), it would be nice if there was more choice in some of the looks. The one that springs to mind is DS Jaesa, who was made to look like a punk with bad make up on in almost all of her looks. 6 years or so has passed, she is a powerful sith and yet she still seems to be going through some childish phase. So it would be nice if she had some appearance options to go with being the wife/consort to the Emperors wrath Alliance Commander. And I'm sure other people have similar views on their favourite companions as to how they would prefer a slightly different look.

Page 15 and I still don't really know what to respond. Let me put it friendly like that:

I don't believe one single yellow word in this thread until he proves that it's true this time.

The same happened around February 2017. No, wait. 2016. No, wait. 2015. No, wait. 2014. No, wait, 2013. Every year the same. When they notice that they have overdone (more like underdone) things too badly, they try to calm us down. Been there, done that.

I have never had the impression that our community manager was managing his community. And if I interpret his latest messages right, he is less limited in his methods than we speculated through the years (which we did in his defense). It's actually his choice to handle things like he does.

Since he mentioned that they have one new community team employee since last year, I really wonder how it is possible that even with double manpower, their output halved. Unbelievably bad job imo. There is no way to sugarcoat it.

My prediction: We will see increased yellow texts here throughout March. Starting April, things will get "back to normal". All the time I think of this quote:

"The same procedure as last year, Miss Sophie?"

"The same procedure as every year, James."

I'd be positively surprised if they prove me wrong. Given our experience, everyone should lower their expectations. That's my response.

Dear Eric, Keith and all the developers,

for over 5 years i am a subscriber now. I really love this game and in general i like the new conquest overall.

I love doing Heroics, Daylies and Conquests with all my characters. I have like 12+ characters i play regularly. 24+ characters overall.

With the Once per Legacy Daily-Conquest-Objective i really have trouble to complete my personal conquest-goal with more than 1or2 characters.

In the past i was able to accomplish to be in the top 10 with my guild many times all by myself with the exceptional help of 1 or 2 other players.

I could do all the heroics on one planet once a day - at the moment i could do 1 heroic with 1 character

I could do all the event-daily once a day - at the moment i could do 1 event-daily with 1 character

Please make it happen that i can do daylies with as many characters as i want once a day. As it should be.

Happy Monday Eric (Tuesday for us down under :D)

It’s so refreshing to hear you respond this way.

Is it?

How many previous times have we been told they are going to be more communicative?

Has it ever actually happened?

Throwing in an anecdotal excuse doesn't change a damn thing.

Only a change of behaviour does.

All The Best