Seeker droid.

JediQuaker

A PO this week involved GSI missions, but when I went to do them, I discovered that my seeker droid is gone.

I have completed the entire quest chain, and I did have the permanent droid. (And the quest chain is no longer available.)

So, does anyone know a way to get a replacement seeker droid?

(Btw, not a big problem, I just did the quests on another character.)

SOLVED. See below.

Edited by JediQuaker

If the quest chain is compete and has been turned over, the Seeker Droid becomes available as an ability under the General category. It can be dragged on to a Quickbar. Likewise with the Macrobinoculars.

(Edit). The seeker droid is already on a skill bar, but it's greyed out. But there is a possibility that it's the 'wrong' droid - like maybe the Abilities Droid is actually different than the Mission Items droid. (I know that sort of thing happens with the macrobinoculars.)

Thanks for the response and memory jog. I'll have to check it in-game later. 🙂

Along with them being listed on the general tab, i also had them in my quest items tab in my inventory....along with several other years old items BW will not allow us to get rid of.

It is gone from my Missions tab. 😯

Edited by JediQuaker

(Edit). The seeker droid is already on a skill bar, but it's greyed out. But there is a possibility that it's the 'wrong' droid - like maybe the Abilities Droid is actually different than the Mission Items droid. (I know that sort of thing happens with the macrobinoculars.)

Thanks for the response and memory jog. I'll have to check it in-game later. 🙂

It is gone from my Missions tab. 😯

It's going to be greyed out until you are actually in the vicinity. You need to be very close to the quest marker and wait until you see the red system message, "Your seeker droid detects something."

It turns out that there is indeed a difference between the "Mission items" droid, and the Abilities Menu droid.

I added the Abilities Menu seeker droid to a skillbar so that both were on the bar. (The "Mission item" droid can be distinguished because it has a white border around the icon.)

I then went to a dig site and only the Abilities one lit up, and worked. (The Mission item one didn't light up because the Seeker Droid is absent from the Mission items tab in my Inventory)

Although "different" in one sense, they act the same.

I discovered it was missing when I did a GSI mission, but even when the system said "your seeker droid detects something in this area" it was still greyed out. 🙂

This is a bug. Its been around since the seeker droid was released. Leaving the area, then returning to the area will make the droid light up.

It turns out that there is indeed a difference between the "Mission items" droid, and the Abilities Menu droid.

I added the Abilities Menu seeker droid to a skillbar so that both were on the bar. (The "Mission item" droid can be distinguished because it has a white border around the icon.)

I then went to a dig site and only the Abilities one lit up, and worked. (The Mission item one didn't light up because the Seeker Droid is absent from the Mission items tab in my Inventory)

Although "different" in one sense, they act the same.

I dont have multiple seeker droids and it works on every mission that requires a seeker. The one i added to the bar was the droid in the gen tab. Its always been this way for me. Same for the binoculars.

Edited by HiltoftheDragon