Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ScramblesTD

Irony: when someone makes fun of someone else about comprehension with a jibe including words spelled wrong. Can't we all just get along?

Irony: When Individual C makes fun of Individual B's jab at individual A over comprehension, but doesn't comprehend that the mispelling is an intentional poke at the first person.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not even sure dates matter and that's why won't say. My wife has an invite and she pre-ordered in early oct. I think it might have ben 30 sep actually. I pre-order on 21st, got my code on 1 aug. I'm still not in. And there are others who ordered in Oct and Sep who are in while people who ordered on the 21st aren't. I think the whole first come first serve thing was just a line to attach a sense of fairness to EGA. Wouldn't be the first time Bioware has flat out lied and won't be the last.

OK, thank you for confirming my suspicion!

HEAR THAT, EVERYONE?

The invites are, at least in some part, R-A-N-D-O-M.

Just like the chances of getting into the beta were!

Doesn't seem like there's much priority in preorder date!

Voila! Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, Eff You!

Let the flame begin! Burn baby burn!

Reality : 3.5 hours Server stability is not an issue

They are just waiting for people to clear the starter areas so the zone wont lag

We are waiting so people can level up with no lag

You do realise the starter areas are instanced to 100 people each max, so on the one server they have multiple starting areas going at once depending on the amount of people...

In beta i had to transfer over to another version of tython to play with my friend on the same server....

So i dont think that is a reason to stand behind.

All these shills for Bioware are hilarious. It was CLEARLY put forth that, by preordering the CE, you would get in a week early. This **** is unbelievably shady. Bad job, Bioware.

Of COURSE everyone is pissed off.

Where did it CLEARLY state that you would get "a week" early ... everyting has stated "Up TO 5 Days" untill they said up to 7.....

lol

Oh, I'm being very patient. All I said was I'm a little annoyed that I don't know the plan. I don't necessarily care if I'm in Early Access 3 days from now or 3 hours from now.

For example, in Cataclysm, I knew the exact day I was playing about 3 months in advance, so I scheduled a few vacation days from work around it.

This will be the first MMO I've ever played that, well, I don't know when I'm going to play within a week of launch. Am I any less enthusiastic about the game? Hell no. Is it an annoyance? Yes. I don't care if I'm stuck out until even the 20th... just let me know the plan.

You have a point, I'd be PISSED if I'd schedule vacation days for naught. It wouldn't kill them to give us a guestimate. Couple million people sitting at their PC spamming f5 & hitting the launcher is pretty asinine.

Originally Posted by Patjoew

I DO NOT WANT AN ETA.

I Want to know my probably Wave Number!

That way i can guess when im going in or atleast start refreshing when my wave is next..

Instead of refreshing for nothing.

This is a very simple given fact BW!

You dont upset people because you do not give them an ETA but atleast they can have some indication when its there turn!

Or say your number 1 million+ who pre ordered so far we have sended x numbers of invite to people. And everywave gets around 200k people in?

That was you also do not give a time or date, But still can people have an indication of how long its going to take!

Congratulations of your complete failure.

According to a few guildies that are all ready in they didnt get an email letting them know that had got in, they just logged in and sore they could. Also 1 of our guildies is in and he put his code in on 2nd of November, so yh something is not right here with these invs.

People who ordered on the 22nd of July are in, yet people from the 21st are not. Something is messed up. Anyone from the 23rd in yet?

Somebody from the 21st is already in, and that was posted like umm, many pages back. :D

I'm on the 23rd myself.

Edited by Maccaz

How are there literally hundreds (thousands?) of people that don't get it ....

Pre-ordering didn't cost an "additional" $5. It was a $5 deposit that was put toward the purchase of the game. Nobody is out anything; everyone spent the same amount of money for each individual version as everyone else.

No, it was an additional Origins pre-order fee. You will still be charged the full amount.

Unfortunatly for me I preodered from one of swtor's chosen distrubuters which was game online. You would think that with such a release and based on entering pre oder codes that they would make sure there distributers would send the pre oder codes when the product is actually pre orderd but no. Game sent the codes out a week late and all I get back is we canot control what our distrubuters do. Exscuse me but its your game. If i get a baby siter to look after my kid its my fault if my child gets hurt. Anyway as such all my guild is playing and im now waiting listerning to there joy when I preodered on the 21st just like them Edited by Blueplain