Whom did I side with?

legendofthefall

Been gone for for quite a while. I wrapped up the KOTFE chapters and finished the beginning of Jedi Under Siege chapters up to the point of meeting Kira and Scourge again. I remember a choice that had to be made, Republic, Empire or remain independent as the Alliance. I don't remember whom I sided with. There is nothing in the journal that gives me any hint..... This is on my LS Jedi. I would have either chosen to keep the Alliance independent or sided with the Republic.

Sooooo how the hell do I know which one I chose? There's a 50/50 chance here... I have dug through the journals but there's no "journal" of the choices I have made. SO I am clueless...

Is there any way to tell?

Been gone for for quite a while. I wrapped up the KOTFE chapters and finished the beginning of Jedi Under Siege chapters up to the point of meeting Kira and Scourge again. I remember a choice that had to be made, Republic, Empire or remain independent as the Alliance. I don't remember whom I sided with. There is nothing in the journal that gives me any hint..... This is on my LS Jedi. I would have either chosen to keep the Alliance independent or sided with the Republic.

Sooooo how the hell do I know which one I chose? There's a 50/50 chance here... I have dug through the journals but there's no "journal" of the choices I have made. SO I am clueless...

Is there any way to tell?

Under the conquest objectives list you'll either see loyalist objectives or saboteur objectives

Under the conquest objectives list you'll either see loyalist objectives or saboteur objectives

No.. that doesn't tell me either....

Because I was so lost on the story I created a new character and went through the story up to the point I knew I was lost at. On this NEW character I chose to keep the Alliance independent. And they it shows "loyalist" under these conquest objectives on BOTH the new character and my main that I am a little lost on....

So I either chose independence on BOTH OR it doesn't really tell me which one I chose...

Next time do like I have done with all my characters.

If your in a Guild, make a notation in the guild notes as to your characters status. Whether you aligned with the Republic or the Empire as well as if your alliance stayed Interdependent or rejoined your chosen faction either Republic or Empire.

That way if your away or if like my you have 29 active characters. You don't need to remember, you can just look it up.

Next time do like I have done with all my characters.

If your in a Guild, make a notation in the guild notes as to your characters status. Whether you aligned with the Republic or the Empire as well as if your alliance stayed Interdependent or rejoined your chosen faction either Republic or Empire.

That way if your away or if like my you have 29 active characters. You don't need to remember, you can just look it up.

Personally, I keep character sheets to reference things like romances, key story decisions, Iokath, loyalist or sabotuer... Not only does it help me keep track of what character's doing what (especially useful when I come back after not playing for a while), but I can always glance at it if I'm not sure what a character would do in a particular situation.