Classes In Regard To PVE

necroticjon

Hello,

I have been away from the game for a couple years and decided to jump back in. When I was playing it did not matter which class you played, you were able to solo the storyline pretty easily with your companion. I was wondering is this still the case with all the new expansions? Because I kept reading on the forms about classes that are in different Tiers and being better then others. Is this generally just for group content, flash points, etc?

Hello,

I have been away from the game for a couple years and decided to jump back in. When I was playing it did not matter which class you played, you were able to solo the storyline pretty easily with your companion. I was wondering is this still the case with all the new expansions? Because I kept reading on the forms about classes that are in different Tiers and being better then others. Is this generally just for group content, flash points, etc?

Everything is still very easily soloable with a companion regardless of class, don't worry

Hello,

Is this generally just for group content, flash points, etc?

It's only relevant in HM operations which are not KP/EV and MM operations and competitive PVP.

Story mode anything is tuned so low it just doesn't matter.