Cut Dialogue in Agent Story on Hoth?

Lichtfaengerin

Hey guys,

so I've last played the Agent story ages ago, and I remember being able to talk to Ensign Temple about what she was doing with the Chiss and that I could ask Saganu about Csilla.

Just played through that story again and I can have no smalltalk with either of them, it's always about the mission.

So i wonder, did something get cut or bugged, or was this just a figment of my imagination? Did I have to do something that I missed to get these dialogues?

Thanks in advance if anyone can tell me more.

• 1 month later...
Actually, I remember that too, but I don't play Agent againt. I remember that if you rescue Shange (Cathar prince on Belsavis) as Bounty Hunter, he says that "is irony that he is saved by mandalorian". But when I play for another BH sub-class I can't get this statement again. Now I play as JC and Trooper and I feel too that some parts of dialogues are missing (i.e. with Rajavari).

Hey guys,

so I've last played the Agent story ages ago, and I remember being able to talk to Ensign Temple about what she was doing with the Chiss and that I could ask Saganu about Csilla.

Just played through that story again and I can have no smalltalk with either of them, it's always about the mission.

So i wonder, did something get cut or bugged, or was this just a figment of my imagination? Did I have to do something that I missed to get these dialogues?

Thanks in advance if anyone can tell me more.

Pretty sure that dialogue is only given if you're playing as a Chiss. There's a lot of extra little dialogue lines for Chiss Agents on Hoth that you won't see otherwise.