Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Master Mode Flash Point difficulty increase

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AnthonyKG
01.31.2021 , 03:03 AM | #1
I dont know if this has been tabled to the devs before but I think it would be great to have MMFP have some mechanic that allows the difficulty to ramp up. A good example would be the Mythic Plus in WoW, where you can have the same dungeon but have different affixes that make it harder based on the level of the dungeon. At the moment we only have the standard MMFP which is good but i would like to have the option to see how high me and my friends can go in the flash points. If there is a reason why this would not be possible, please enlighten me. Cheers

CasperAndersen
01.31.2021 , 03:54 AM | #2
Sorry to say this, but if they wont even bother making all operations level 75, then i dont see why they would add more difficulty to existing master mode flash points.

Especially since MANY players cant even beat some of the newer flashpoints.

I like your idea and i hope it sees the day of light of course, but with the extremely limited updates that are happening to this game, i dont think it will happen sadly.

SoontirMorillo
01.31.2021 , 06:21 AM | #3
deleted

DawnAskham
01.31.2021 , 11:17 AM | #4
Having FPs with an infinitely-increasing difficulty mode like WoW mythic+ could be interesting, but doubt we'll see that in SWTOR - the difficulty to implement (can't even get existing FPs to scale to level cap) versus the small portion of the player base that would engage with them versus the current model of all content drops all gear would suggest it would be a poor use of time.

demotivator
01.31.2021 , 03:33 PM | #5
Are you crazy? I was doing A Traitor Among The Chiss the other day, I'm asking to do the bonus boss and since they don't know the mechs I give a rundown, the probe droid, the knockback... And they respond in chorus: "Sounds annoying, let's pass."

That's the level of the playerbase nowadays. And you want to ramp up flashpoints that are barely challenging.
Randomizing your forums.

SoontirMorillo
01.31.2021 , 05:08 PM | #6
deleted

CarlGustaf
02.01.2021 , 03:52 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by demotivator View Post
Are you crazy? I was doing A Traitor Among The Chiss the other day, I'm asking to do the bonus boss and since they don't know the mechs I give a rundown, the probe droid, the knockback... And they respond in chorus: "Sounds annoying, let's pass."

That's the level of the playerbase nowadays. And you want to ramp up flashpoints that are barely challenging.
Wow just wow. That boss is easy as a walk in the park. And you're buffed to 59 VE stacks. Just Wow...
Natsu Dragonslayer Eideley
YOLO on T3-M4

Gimp aus Leidenschaft

SoontirMorillo
02.01.2021 , 04:00 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by CarlGustaf View Post
Wow just wow. That boss is easy as a walk in the park. And you're buffed to 59 VE stacks. Just Wow...
you play wow?

mike_carton
02.01.2021 , 04:43 PM | #9
This is the only post ever by the OP. I suspect this thread is to just get the playerbase accustomed to the idea. They're already making this change.
A "Forum troll" posts outrageous messages to bait people into answering, to sow discord and to derail the discussion. Don't feed the troll, add to your Ignore List.

SoontirMorillo
02.01.2021 , 06:15 PM | #10
deleted