Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware when will you finally bring Juggernaut/Guardian on par with every other class

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Public Test Server
Bioware when will you finally bring Juggernaut/Guardian on par with every other class

andrewpicoman
11.28.2021 , 11:22 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
Thatís what my plan is. Bioware only act when it hits them in the hip pocket.
Iíve already canceled my reoccurring sub and left feed back for the management team.
My current sub runs out in January. So Iíll have a look at the expansion on the 14th-15th to see if theyve fixed all the stuff Iíve unsubbed over. But I expect it will be as it is now and Iíll stop playing shortly after.
Wether I come back or not will depend on if they make changes or/and I havenít found something better to spend my money on / play time doing. Ie another game like FFXIV
Canceled my sub on both of my accounts as well, one of which has been subbed nonstop since the game launched (even for about of year where I was not even playing, just occasionally logging in once every 2-3 months). It really is a shame that Bioware is chasing a hypothetical market that they will likely never be able to capitalize on and giving the middle finger to everyone currently playing the game. Even if they do initially gain new players, as has happened in the past, these new players will simply vanish after a few months and we will have a net loss of players.

I just wish more people would actually take some action about these changes. Sure, you can voice your opinions in a forum all you want, but that accomplishes virtually nothing when the dev team flat out ignores it. More people need to unsubscribe so that maybe, just maybe, it hurts them enough to hopefully make them realize that they made a big mistake. And if the game dies because they do not want to fix this mistake, then the game dies; it will already be dead to me come 7.0.

I may come back to this game at some point, but I highly doubt it. I lack the faith in Bioware's ability to make any good changes to this game once 7.0 goes live.

Shadowrom
11.29.2021 , 02:50 AM | #42
I find your lack of faith disturbing

velvet_illusionZ
12.02.2021 , 03:53 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Shadowrom View Post
I find your lack of faith disturbing
do you like the changes as seen on the pts?