Mailboxes and Legacy storage needed in a few areas

Kellorion

Nar Shaddaa Promenade needs a mailbox in the area of the Feast of Prosperity. 1 outside the cantina, 1 in-between the sail barge on the lower floor outside.

Odessen needs 1 mailbox in the main outside area, 1 in the command & control area (the first one/the main one) and perhaps 1 in your room in-between military and smuggler area.

Legacy Storage and Guild Cargo Hold in the Cartel Bazaar.

Please and thanks.

Why isn't legacy storage on the capital planets--Coruscant and Dromund Kaas? It seems like an obvious place for it. And the Cartel Bazaar on the fleet as well. I like to use the bazaar because the main room of the fleet is too crowded. Edited by BelorfinSiana

Why isn't legacy storage on the capital planets--Coruscant and Dromund Kaas? It seems like an obvious place for it. And the Cartel Bazaar on the fleet as well. I like to use the bazaar because the main room of the fleet is too crowded.

because legacy storage didn't show up until 2014 I believe with Stronholds

because legacy storage didn't show up until 2014 I believe with Stronholds

Correct, but the legacy storage terminais in the ring above the Fleet cantina weren't made into legacy storage terminals for some time after Strongholds were released, so other places could have them converted. (Placing additional ones might cause problems for characters who happen to be standing in the specified place.)

Correct, but the legacy storage terminais in the ring above the Fleet cantina weren't made into legacy storage terminals for some time after Strongholds were released, so other places could have them converted. (Placing additional ones might cause problems for characters who happen to be standing in the specified place.)

Bioware missed a lot of locations legacy banks would be useful. They are very bad about going back and updating older content and locations. Cartel Bazaar is one of the locations that I wish we could see an update for legacy banks.

Of course, one could point out that Field Legacy Storage and Field Mailbox are perks available in your Legacy panel. They do cost credits, but then again, there's no limitation on where you can use them (except during combat).

It can also be pointed out that you can, of course, simply travel to one of your Strongholds, use the mailbox and/or storage, and travel right back to where you were.

These may not be quite as convenient, but since these things do exist, they're not apt to waste resources adding more mailboxes and storage bays.

Edited by JediQuaker

I think saying these things are "needed" is rather an overstatement. They would be a bit of a convenience but anyone with a stronghold (and the capital planet strongholds are so cheap as to be virtually free) can shuttle there, use a mailbox or vault and then shuttle back in well under a minute of round trip travel time.