Galactic Seasons Fleet Strongholds on the real fleet vs fleet replica

Lirtoo

I saw a video of Swtorista and her review of the new fleet strongholds. I think it was a really nice, especially the room with the window facing VIP area. But… I was as disappointed as her that it was just a copy of the fleet and not the real fleet. And that we can’t enter the SH from the VIP area.

I am thinking of how the devs could have made it the cooler way. I have noticed that when you enter a heroic that has its own instance, you can see other players outside either entering or exiting their own instance, while you are invisible to them. So I’m think it would be possible to do the same with the fleet SH. But that means the devs had to re-model the VIP are of the fleet when creating the SH there. And it might be an issue with the decoration system, I don’t know. Anyway, it would be allot more fun if we could see other players running around outside our SH window.

I saw a video of Swtorista and her review of the new fleet strongholds. I think it was a really nice, especially the room with the window facing VIP area. But… I was as disappointed as her that it was just a copy of the fleet and not the real fleet. And that we can’t enter the SH from the VIP area.

Look more closely. ((Disclaimer: this is Impside, dunno about Pubside))

It's not even an *accurate* copy of the Fleet. Look way down, and you'll see the stairs that lead down from the inner ring to the cantina area. At the top of the stairs, you'll see the bus shelter things with the "storage kiosks here" key holofloaties.

On the real Fleet, those bus shelter things are in the other two quadrants, where the storage kiosks are, and not floating in the air above the stairs.

We *can* enter the SH from the VIP area, just like we can enter it from anywhere else that doesn't have a "no quick travel" restriction. It's just that there's no SH terminal up there.